Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya The Old Prophecy fighter set

Discussion on Shaiya The Old Prophecy fighter set within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya The Old Prophecy fighter set

Goddes Mithril Set maxed , weapons with flash 2 pm me want 10$ for it . Skype : dimon11621

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Shaiya The Old Prophecy Gear
10/30/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 18 Replies
Selling Maxed and linked Goddess gear for Shaiya The Old Prophecy including various other stuff such as OPs, Ele, Lapisa. For more Information drop me a PM.
WTS Fighter Shaiya The Old Prophecy 3k Kills Maxed.
10/28/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 11 Replies
Hi Hi. Shaiya The Old Prophecy Simple acc not overprice etc. Via paypal or So. Pm Skype e_l_i_w_a One more private server acc. http://i41.tinypic.com/2lmut6s.png
[New][Episode 4,5] Shaiya The Old Prophecy
09/30/2013 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 165 Replies
Heya dear Elitepvpers' members. Today, I am here and so glad to introduce a brand new server: Shaiya The Old Prophecy. If everything goes well, the server will open its doors today at 12.00 PM server time, that means 12.00 PM Here are some information about us: Episode 4,5 server PvP/PvE server Ultimate mode unlockable by creating a Hard mode character Lv1 Experience rate x250
WTT for items on Shaiya the old Prophecy
09/09/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
- I giving my lvl 72 hunter on LoS It has full wedding set and 4x great 70 javelins uber rerolled Alot of 70 great weapons spears / javelins / blunts Some elite accs loop/rings/neck - I give my 71 warrior too It has full wedding set and 4x 70 great weps uber rerolled I give all for Shaiya the Old Prophecy DP/ goddess set / weapons anything just to be on that server