Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Endgame hunter and Gears

Discussion on Selling Endgame hunter and Gears within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Endgame hunter and Gears

Selling Shaiya Gear and possibly the account too
  • Full blue 80 hunter set. With spare ele top.
  • All pieces are fully linked max
  • double ojd except for spare top.
  • Boots gaunts pants are (20)
  • Also have full 80 accessories set all max dbl ojd except 1 ring doesn't have dbl.
  • rare loop in set with 4 ojs. Very rare.
  • Also have 2 x 79 Javelins (20) rebuff linked one is dbl ojd.
  • All dbl ojs are on str.
  • Set includes 70 cape also dbl ojd

looking for 2200 OPs or Equivalent Cash

Account has

Main toon Level 80 hunter
Perma PID and Conti
Around 70 OPs
Plenty of moves and Teles
26000 kills

PVP ready with the gears

Offers Accepted No time wasters

PM me here or contact me on Skype "Lexiipoos"

When I said no time wasters I mean no time wasters that means adding me to get me to invest in a crazy idea ....

Time wasters ..... no bueno

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Endgame Hunter! with rogue alt!
06/08/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my account as I simply have no time to play the game anymore due to work and post graduate study commitments. I have had the account since December 2006, I am the original owner. There is currently MoP Digital COllectors Edition and Diablo 3 (with Level 60 Demon Hunter) on the account WoW Account Information Characters Main raiding character - 535 ilvl Hunter on Stormrage EU Horde. 9/9 challenge mode set
Selling Gpotato EclipseServer lvl122 Account With Close-EndGame Equips
12/18/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
As the title says, I'm selling my account in Eclipse Server that consists of a high level character that is level 122. There is other character as well at lvl86 and lvl66. Lvl122 character is a Soul Arbiter equipped with Full Tarintus Set 3/3; +12 Tarintus Robe http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg444/scaled.php?s erver=444&filename=screenshot2011121320343.jpg &res=medium +12 Tarintus Necklace...
Selling Gpotato LunaPlus EclipseServer lvl122 Account With Close-EndGame Equips
12/13/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I'm selling my account in Eclipse Server that consists of a high level character that is level 121. There is other character as well at lvl86 and lvl66. Lvl122 character is a Soul Arbiter equipped with Full Tarintus Set 3/3; +12 Tarintus Robe http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg444/scaled.php?s erver=444&filename=screenshot2011121320343.jpg &res=medium +12 Tarintus Necklace...
WTS EU Rift account: 50 Cleric/50 Rogue (endgame gear) + selling platinum
08/22/2011 - Rift Trading - 11 Replies
After receiving several emails asking to sell this account with lesser amount of platinum, I've decided to make a new post also offering platinum. Server: Whitefall PvP Faction: Guardian Platinum: - up to 6000 platinum avaiable, only on this server though, selling at average price at that time - no scams, noone asking you to go to some virus infested site, just a regular player (contact info bellow)
Selling Account + Gears + Gears & More Gears @ Snowwhite!
06/29/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Server: Cinderella/Snowwhite (Tro) Gears: Sup +6 SDG/SDG -5 Ears lvl 112 (102HP) Sup +6 SDG -5 130 Necky lvl 130 (130HP) Sup +6 SDG/SDG Blade lvl 130 (142HP) Sup +6 SDG/SDG -3 Trojan Armor lvl 120 (130HP) GoodLuck -1 Sup +6 SDG/SDG -5 Sword lvl 130 (225HP) Sup +6 SGG/SGG -1 Fan