Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

70 um guard

Discussion on 70 um guard within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 70 um guard

linked with duals and 5s dreamy ignota set with enchants between 3 and 6. has storm blow at 19 semi uber linked (30-50 ops). has around 10 bil gold with 30 day crr pid ee and rpc. taking offers leave here or pm me offer and skype. can prvoide ss and screen share. paypal or ops.
Closed Thread

Tags
70 gaurd, semi uber, shaiya, wts shaiya account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling OS Guard/War/Hunter PX Guard 70+
03/30/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 9 Replies
selling 2 OS account and 1 PX account ALL accounts are Clean No gears !! 1: Server PX ===> Class: Guard ===> Lv 75++UM 200 $ 2: Sever OS ===> Class: Guard =====> lv70 UM ==== 30 k ++ Kils 150 $ 3: Server OS ===> Class : orc ===> 70 UM ===> Low rank 100 $ 4: Server OS ===> 2 toon on Same account lvl70 hunter and lvl80 warrior rank are around 10K kills and both toon are UM 150 $ please post or pm me your offers or any question that you might have
UM Guard lvl 70
12/09/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 70 Um Guard and also that account have 68 hm orc Server Gaia for Details or screen shot can pm me Bump Bump
[HINT] Game Guard BYPASS!! ANY GAME GUARD!!
06/10/2010 - Grand Chase - 22 Replies
I need someone who could decrypt the GrandChase.ini............. and also GrandChaseph.ini So that i could emulate my own gameguard server............. If anyone knows how............. please pm me
Does anyone know how to code Guard and change it to 1 guard instead of 5 or more?
12/29/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
I'd really appericated if anyone know how to code the guard's because we're having a problem with it and we do not know how to lower the guard spawn...so I'd be VERY much appericated if anyone tells me how....It is a request if anyone willing to teach me how to code the guards....Thank you