Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Uber Shaiya 80 Archer!

Discussion on Uber Shaiya 80 Archer! within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Uber Shaiya 80 Archer!

College getting tougher and I wont have enough time to play shaiya like i would want to. Im selling my double flower rank (83k pvp kills) 80 UM archer. right now it has full Blue set! 4 max ojs on each piece with double rec on str! (88 str). Also has NEW 80 6 slot xbow maxed! If you are interested send me a message on skype: devin.schader or leave a reply/message here on epvpers. Money WILL be sent first no exception so if you don't plan on that then don't plan on buying the account!
Old 08/17/2013, 17:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump
Old 08/21/2013, 04:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

BUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB UBER SHAIYA heroes accoutn any side must be uber
02/02/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Paying in ops skype-itsjery Looking for uber account in this server Light/dark no matter perfer dark G/W or F/D maxed outgears etc
WTB Uber level 80 Archer/Fighter/Defender/Priest Shaiya OS Merged budget of $2000
01/17/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Uber level 80 Archer/Fighter/Defender/Priest Hello everyone i played Shaiya for 5 years and had a uber 3 star fighter that i sold just before going into the army. Ive now quit the army and I'm wanting to buy a Uber account as i have loads of free time to play Shaiya. I have a budget of $2000 that I'm willing to go up to! The account must be high end game gear all linked well with a few tops and alot of ops and stuff that is of value. It can be on any server but Laliah is preferd. ...
Become a Shaiya Philippines Uber today, for an UBER price :D
12/08/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
striker 0001 - YouTube Here is a video of my account ^ Before you say, this isnt uber, let me correct you. Shaiya Philippines, * has no Operator Exclusive Hammers * no GM Links * no GM enchants * no Max OJ