Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT Shaiya Prophecy H/S ubber account to sanctary Ubber H/S or W/G set

Discussion on WTS/WTT Shaiya Prophecy H/S ubber account to sanctary Ubber H/S or W/G set within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT Shaiya Prophecy H/S ubber account to sanctary Ubber H/S or W/G set

H/S set full linked Sexy Oj's x2 tops .. x2 weps.. (same as the Donator set)
1.7k kills rape ****...

Tradeing only to Paypal or sancutary W/G or H/S set.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS account on World of Shaiya UBBER GEARS UBBER TOON look in
09/16/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Hello... i want to sell my account on World Of shaiya have guardian UM lv 70 rank :2 diamonds almost 3.... UBBERS gears and weap all max linked and max OJ....this is donator account and have all gears and weap UBBER.. if u are interesed add my skype voinea.bogdan1 ACCEPT AND TRADE FOR OP or ITEME on SHAIYA Original AoL... or account with hight lvl on shaiya EN lailah srv up
WTB Ubber account on Light shaiya US
09/16/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
WTB account ubebr with items ....prefer lailah but accept any server and preffer priest or fighter high lvl but accept any class :D I PAY WITH PAYpal OR trade for ubber account on Wolrd of shaiya ADD MY SKYPE voinea.bogdan1 up
WTS Shaiya UBBER ACCOUNT
09/14/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 5 Replies
done
WTT/s UBBER!! shaiya heroes shield warrior for US shaiya account
05/12/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
i am looking to trade my ubber warrior account on shaiya heroes for a US account with a lvl70 geared my warrior is in full cerberus set with 2 pre ele tops 4 dragon skulls (best 1 hand wep) full heroes accesories all fully linked accesories almost finished linked with lvl 2 acc lapis i have donated well over $ 250 on this account very good gear my warrior has 5-6k kills some gold in my warehouse not sure how much and there is some clean morthus leggings in it to but the toon really dont...