Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IPerny's Phoenix OPs sale

Discussion on IPerny's Phoenix OPs sale within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow IPerny's Phoenix OPs sale

I am selling Shaiya Phoenix OPs to get a new computer. I have been playing shaiya for alomst 8 years. Been on Phoenix since it came out. Also Phoenix OPs to OS OPs are 1:3, so even if you don't play Phoenix. You are still paying less then .50 for each OP if you trade OPs over.

Sale:
20ops = 30$ USD
40ops = 50$ USD
60ops = 70$ USD
80ops = 90$ USD
100ops = 110$ USD

How:

We will meet in game and we will be in trade with the OPs, you will send the money to me and when I recieve it you will get the OPs right after.

Payment:

Paypal
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2013, 01:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Legit seller bought ops and had them within 5 mins.
Thanks
1 User