Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS OS shiaya account

Discussion on WTS OS shiaya account within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS OS shiaya account

im selling my OS Shiaya account, it comes with 80 ops, Goddess adamas parts linked, Dreamy Ignota set with sonics many other items in warehouse. Also i have a HM 70 Warrior,HM 70 Guard,UM 60 Guard. I am looking to get 80 euros for whole account and only take PayPal. PM my skype at close2daedge to get in contact faster. thnx and no scammers please. im updating some pics, gear, ops, etc. u can check time index from gametime.

i have pics of each peice of gear so if your interested in any peice sykpe me, and im selling everything together so dont ask just for ops. u can get almost 100 ops in gear alone so its worth what im asking.
Old 07/04/2013, 15:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

up
Old 07/06/2013, 17:03   #3

updated some pics
Old 07/10/2013, 23:21   #4

bump

bump
Old 11/12/2013, 04:50   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me sosasquad1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS OS shiaya account
05/01/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
im selling my account on OS shaiya, lialah server. i have 80 ops in WH with 63 farming gearz linked 5,6s and goddess adamas linked 5,6s also legend acc semi linked. 2 HM 70s (Warrior,Gaurd) and a UM 58 Gaurd its been 2 years since i have played so no new lapis are linked. im taking offers now and will be accepting the highest, and i accept paypal and will confirm paypal before i give username and password. thnx
Help with Shiaya PS
11/13/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 16 Replies
Hello. I'm interested in making a Shiaya PS. I have the resources. Comcast Business Class Internet (15 mbps up/down pipe), several PowerEdge servers with plenty of ram and hard drive space. However, I have a lack of understanding. I have gone through the tutorials and ran into errors, several times. I would like some assistance, and in exchange, if the server stays up I'd be glad to give whoever is willing to help me administrative powers. Add me on skype if you're willing to help:...
WTT Shiaya Account for SWTOR account
06/18/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
i have 3 Accounts on Shiaya OS i would be willing to trade for An Account on SWTOR USA PM me if you are interested or can point me in the right direction
WTT shiaya heroes account
05/27/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
WTT shiaya heroes account lv70 battle priest saturnum set and 20-30 mage UBER PM me here or on skype: denis.rocky3 :D
WTB shiaya PL account
02/15/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
Im going to play for it 700 $$ or more for one with full godd ,linked,ench weapon