Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB UoF Guard lvl70-80

Discussion on WTB UoF Guard lvl70-80 within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB UoF Guard lvl70-80

As the title states.

I'm currently AoL Defender, let's just say I'm Active.

I won't go any further than this here. Message me if you have something, also new to to the site.

Tags
70, 80, fury, guard, shaiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling OS Guard/War/Hunter PX Guard 70+
03/30/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 9 Replies
selling 2 OS account and 1 PX account ALL accounts are Clean No gears !! 1: Server PX ===> Class: Guard ===> Lv 75++UM 200 $ 2: Sever OS ===> Class: Guard =====> lv70 UM ==== 30 k ++ Kils 150 $ 3: Server OS ===> Class : orc ===> 70 UM ===> Low rank 100 $ 4: Server OS ===> 2 toon on Same account lvl70 hunter and lvl80 warrior rank are around 10K kills and both toon are UM 150 $ please post or pm me your offers or any question that you might have
Does anyone know how to code Guard and change it to 1 guard instead of 5 or more?
12/29/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
I'd really appericated if anyone know how to code the guard's because we're having a problem with it and we do not know how to lower the guard spawn...so I'd be VERY much appericated if anyone tells me how....It is a request if anyone willing to teach me how to code the guards....Thank you
WTT ELE LVL70
04/05/2009 - Archlord Trading - 24 Replies
like the title says i want to trade my ele lvl70 for ??? For more info's just PM me, Offers here or PM
WTT LVL70 S2/T4 SchamiAllie/Horde LVL70 Epic
02/27/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Jo würde gerne Tauschen einen lvl 70 Schami mit Arena Set 2 Komplett und T4 4/5 Teile. Hat mit T4 1,7k Heal. Hat Netherdrachen und Rochen und paar andere Mounts. Juwilier 380 Bergbau 375 Bei sehr vielen Faktionen Ehrfürchtig bzw Wohlwollend.