Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Be aware to the scammers

Discussion on Be aware to the scammers within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Be aware to the scammers

this person scammed me already over 3 times it appears to change skypes and pics and all that stuff.

this person used this 3 skype names:
Elise.Makdas
Abdullah Gorgen
Gine Pietermai

This person allways ask for OPs first then he\she says that made the payment but u never get the payment then he\she starts with bullshits saying it may take up to 24Hours thing is you can wait but you wont ever receive you money.

Im sure this is the same person coz of the way they type its the same, same smilies, same conversation just be aware ppl
Feel free to complete the list
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2013, 09:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks lol
Old 03/25/2013, 19:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why on earth have i been put into this that abdlah gordan tried scamming me.. idiot don't put me in your stupid thread

you was clearly stupid enough to give him your OPs first. he tried getting 700ops of me before sale. hence why i commented on his post saying don't trust?

so please remove me.
Old 03/25/2013, 19:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i did trade befor with rich shaw and sent to him ops 1st then he sent to me the money and i think he good and legit , and about abdullah gorgen yea he scammer and tried befor to scamme me but he faild he told me he only can do 3 transaction and 1 from them for him friend and i told him no cant all i can do is 1 by 1 or 5 by 5 if u like , if cant i cant do srry , so i think he scammer and hope he dont scamme any1
Old 03/26/2013, 14:48   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

rich shaw friended me on Skype but never said 1 word to me lol -.-, so I deleted him
Old 03/26/2013, 21:55   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol Rich shaw is not a scammer he was just afk