Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS UM Lvl 80 Fighter/Um Lvl 30 Archer 40k Kills

Discussion on WTS UM Lvl 80 Fighter/Um Lvl 30 Archer 40k Kills within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS UM Lvl 80 Fighter/Um Lvl 30 Archer 40k Kills

Selling it add me on my skype, ore pm here, skype: Abdullah.gorgen1993
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shaiya1160.jpg (339.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Shaiya1159.jpg (412.2 KB, 13 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 67 UM fighter on Phoenix for 70 Mage/Archer/Fighter or pm
02/20/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
lll
WTS Divine Account(Fighter 40k+ kills) 120$
04/12/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys like title says im selling an account with a fighter that has 40+ kills, Is wearing full Donator gear, 4 tops 4 weapons, 8s/7s/ Gods lapis linked on all pieces(weapons too). Full Donator acc linked(Lucky lapis on all pieces too). I have all SS's you need...so dont even ask to see the account first because you want to check it. I was pretty close to get scammed because of that. PM me
WTS 60um teos fighter 17k kills
01/26/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
nvm
WTS Divine Uber Fighter (30k+ kills)
12/09/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Full donator gear, linked 8s/gods/7s in all pieces. double 8s in one piece, both spear and 1h/shield weapon sets. acceys linked full farmed lapis and lucky lapis. uber account for everything you need on that server, and some additional fatal pieces linked 8s, extra 7s, and a wh full of farmed items. Don't bother donating $150 to get a semi-linked set of gear there, just buy my toon for cheap. Looking for paypal or OS items. Update: Will sell for 30 OP ($60 at $2 an OP) or $70 in ap fun...
WTS Divine Account(Fighter with 40k+ Kills)
09/21/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys like title says im selling an account with a fighter that has 40+ kills, Is wearing full Donator gear, 4 tops 4 weapons, 8s/7s/ Gods lapis linked on all pieces(weapons too). Full Donator acc linked(Lucky lapis on all pieces too). I have all SS's you need...so dont even ask to see the account first because you want to check it. I was pretty close to get scammed because of that. PM me