Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 80 UM Guardian (OS Gaia)

Discussion on WTS 80 UM Guardian (OS Gaia) within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS 80 UM Guardian (OS Gaia)

Hello Everyone i play Shaiya OS from 1 year and 5-6 mounths and i want to leave this Aeria! Also i want to sell my account Only for $ money give it to me in PayPal Fastly and trustly!

I Have a Guardian Lv80 UM with Gear 79 Linked 50% . Also i have 14 OP in my Account! I want to trade this account because i'm to buzy now and i want to receive maybe a part of money what i spending on this Game! For many Details add my ID Skype: adisportivul , only if you interesting and have money $ to buy this ACCOUNT!

Tags
80 um wtt, wtt account shaiya os

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tausche Dimond Yaksha Haare KR Gaia gegen De Zeug oder KR Gaia zeug
05/27/2012 - Elsword - 0 Replies
Tausche Dimond Yaksha Haare Elsword und Eve KR Gaia gegen De Zeug oder KR Gaia zeug ingametreff ist möglich http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/hsdwiu33/thumb/jo .png Royal Blood Waffe Raven ist dazugekommen
[Release]Gaia Buyer V1.5{Gaia Online}
11/19/2011 - Browsergames - 5 Replies
Don't forget to +rep! About ------- Gaia buyer is a market bot for Gaia Online. It can buy items at X price and also sell them at X price. The idea is to sell for more than you pay to profit. You can also use this tool to help you with price inflation. If this is used on a wide scale it will probably kill Gaias market place, but fuck it. Buy / Sell list --------------
[WTT] 99 Wizzard/Cleric in Gaia for bow/rogue in gaia
12/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
So as the thread name says I want to trade my wizzy for a bower or rogue in the same server. I preffer level 95+ nice farmed chars, could be naked. If anyone will be interested I'll upload some screens here *With middleman roby your you go first!*
{Gaia} Accts {Gaia/Cypr} Uniks
01/01/2010 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
Accounts: 89 sorc full realm 87 knight- no realm 83 zerk-no realm Uniques: (Gaia) Kark empty
WTT a lvl 53wizz/bard gaia for 45+ on gaia
08/04/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I WTT a lvl 53 wizz/bard on gaia with 10k sp for a lvl 45+ bower,blader or glaver on gaia. I will give pic of the wizz on request. email me at [email protected]