Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Phoenix Accounts

Discussion on WTS Phoenix Accounts within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Phoenix Accounts

First account has:
on phoenix:
lvl 60 HM priest
lvl 80 UM priest
On Etain:
lvl 70 HM priest
lvl 60 UM mage
lvl 39 UM archer
lvl 29 UM fighter

All toons are wearing equipment, some better than others. This account also has about 11K AP

Second account has:
On Phoenix:
lvl 80 UM fighter

Add me on skype for more and better details if you're interested. Uchiha_itachi_02
I am looking at about 399 dollar for the first account, and 350 for the second account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Phoenix] WTS RD Deco & 30 Days Premium Accounts
07/28/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
As the title is saying i want to sell several accounts with RD Deco permanent & 30 Days Premium, the accounts also include KG`s, EM`s, Currier Transport Pass. The accounts dont include any character. I will trade the accounts for Items such as refined Blood Dragon/Hermit 3-4 Sloted bracers (GL+), in-game gold, in-game 500 def set or defense trinket. Please give me a Private Message(PM) if you need any further information.
[Phoenix]WTS Premium Accounts
07/17/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 15 Replies
Hi , I'm Jim and i WTS some accounts at Phoenix server. WTS 30-31 1x37 and 1x60 day prem acc. These accounts have Roars , KGs , EMs , Teleport passes and various pills. I sell the accs for Euros. 1 acc with just prem 30-31 days 5€ 1 acc with 37 day prem 7.5€ I accept G1 credits or just Paysafe Cards
Accounts on phoenix
06/04/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
So as tittle says i wts 2 accounts on phoenix, 1-HM12 shao warrior-template and GB12 HD healer template too on same account. The warrior have 2nd role set , bk and gk ec relics, +7 HM no slot pole. 2-HM12 lob hyb(builded ck but all restats possible)- template and FD9 hd nuker non template:P The hyb has gb dmg set, gk, bk ec relics, +7 hm bracers and +7 hm gloves both no slots. I can add more gear to them but...that costs. So pm me and we negociate!:D
[Phoenix] Many Accounts for Sale CHEAP!! FULLY FARMED! [WTS]
06/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 17 Replies
Ok, my buddy quit and NOW so have I!! all the chars we were fully farming are now up for grabs, I will update this as they get sold. I will always use a middle man and I am always honest about my chars. All of these chars are on the PHOENIX server. If you have any questions please msg me. Descriptions: Char 1 : Lvl 67 (92%) Bard/Cleric FF to 68 with 161k SP, 20m Gold, Set + Weapons NON Verified Char 2 : Lvl 66 2h Warrior/Cleric FF to 66 with 375k SP, 14m Gold, 4Weapon Elixers, regular...
WTS Lineage2 Phoenix Accounts
12/29/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I am currently trying to sell two Lineage2 Phoenix server accounts. The first is a lvl 76 Titan main, with a lvl 52 necro sub. Heavens Divider w/focus, Drac Bow, +10 Homu/acumen, Full Majestic Heavy Set, Avadon Robe Set, Demon Robe Set, parts of DC Robe set, and around 100 mil in adena. Alts vary on that account from low dwarves and 40+ tank/dd/etc. The second account is a support account, with a 59 Shilien Elder, and a 68 Bishop, both toons with blue wolf robes and the crystal staff/mana...