Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Rebirth donations for OS stuff

Discussion on WTT Rebirth donations for OS stuff within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Main thing is a full Zeus v3 set with 2 tops + 2 Zeus v2 tops. Everything except tops is GM rerolled and *** 9 linked, helm with WW lapis.
2x EP6 spears + 2x EP6 2h's + 2x EP6 blunt weaps
Full premium acc set DPS linked with LL's

Other things that come with this are full Rytir set decent hand rerolled to HP + 2x stats, bunch of other lvl70 gear, NC's and some other random things like WW'd 1-15 war cap etc..

Taking offers in OS OP's or Bguard gears. I will take items first then provide you with everything seeing how many people i know got scammed.
Can trade as items only, or give whole account with everything in it.
PM offers or post as a reply here.

I reserve the right to refuse the trade if a bid is too small.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Shaiya Rebirth WW Stuff.
07/22/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 5 Replies
Zeus set with 4x tops Hades Set Rytir Set Some Emira parts Rebirth Prenium Necklace Rebirth Prenium Loops Rebirth Prenium Rings Account with more than 20k kills Give me a pm either here or on skype ( aek.forever. )
06/09/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
I'll post what i got, you can check on there how much it's worth in donation points. Dread acc set (1-15) - caster linked, all pieces LL'd Dread acc set (1-15) - dps linked, all LL'd Legend Acc set (20-30) - dps linked, all LL'd Prem acc set (lvl 70) - DPS linked, all LL'd 1-15 fighter donation boots, gaunts, pants, 2x tops, helm and cape - helm linked WW lapis, gear will be linked to awesome rebirth build 1-15 archer donation boots, gaunts, pants, 2x tops and batman 1 slot mask Rytir...
WTT Uber stuff in League of Shaiya for Rebirth stuff
04/19/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
Here's what I have in LoS: Fatal set, Conflict set, tena set, ladles set, poesy cape, conflict cape, great divine protector and many other donate items (almost all linked uber 8/9 lapises and Perfect Lv2/3 linked) In Rebirth I need dread stuff (cape, accessories, gears). PM me. For skype, pm me.
WTS> Alot of duped mats and stuff on PW-rebirth
02/19/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 11 Replies
Duping is not possible in any way no more on PWR, so I decided to sell this since it's worth a few bucks. It has the following: -5000 g17 metallic stones (8 metallics = 1000 gold if you sell them to npc). So you do the math how much gold you can get. -800 PWR vouchers. I believe you need 400 for Rank 9, so that's 2 R9's if you buy the rep books. Or obviously a load of uncannies/raps. -100 oracle X. As I remember, 1 oracle is like 13% a kill at max exp, so you can lvl quite a few...
REBIRTH Client Patch , REBIRTH share Patch ,SERVER
01/07/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 34 Replies
REBIRTH Client SKILL Patch MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service REBIRTH share SKILL Patch MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service :rolleyes: