Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT shaiya heroes account for Leagune of shaiya

Discussion on WTT shaiya heroes account for Leagune of shaiya within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT shaiya heroes account for Leagune of shaiya

full donater set + x4 weapons full donater acc's and more items almost 19780 kills pm me here for more info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Leagune of Shaiya account for Shaiya heroes gear
08/13/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
trading full account on LoS full tena GM linked + x6 G weapons + alot alot pm me in here for more info ty
WTT Shaiya Heroes + Shaiya Spectral Account for OS account pm me for Info ty
05/22/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Shaiya Heroes: lvl 70 Fighter Full of Donation Gear and Full Inventory of gear Shaiya Specral: lvl 60 Fighter full of 59 gear ( the 2nd best gear ) tyvm
WTT/s UBBER!! shaiya heroes shield warrior for US shaiya account
05/12/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
i am looking to trade my ubber warrior account on shaiya heroes for a US account with a lvl70 geared my warrior is in full cerberus set with 2 pre ele tops 4 dragon skulls (best 1 hand wep) full heroes accesories all fully linked accesories almost finished linked with lvl 2 acc lapis i have donated well over $ 250 on this account very good gear my warrior has 5-6k kills some gold in my warehouse not sure how much and there is some clean morthus leggings in it to but the toon really dont...
WTT Shaiya Heroes account looking for shaiya Fusion account or WOS
02/21/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
I am Trading Heroes account uber BD rank 3 almost rank 4 full conflcit set X2 pre ele tops and X2 Dragon Skulls uber with full Craft lvl 6 accesories uber linked uber uber msg me here BUMP Looking for trade for Item in Fusion shaiya or account or Genesis or WorldOfShaiya account
wtt/s battle.net account for us shaiya or shaiya heroes account
02/19/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
wtt my Battle.net account that has diabo2 diablo 3 beta and world of warcraft account with a lvl 73 paladin lvl 71 shaman lvl 70 death knight and lvl 70 warlock the paladin has a 2 full sets of gear 1 set for pvp and other set for dungeon tanking send me a message if interested i can send you armor links f you want to see the toons and i can send you a SS of account page to show you the games are legit Skype:tneel1989 just want to get rid of i cant afford to pay for game time