Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 70AP/ROTCO gear

Discussion on WTB 70AP/ROTCO gear within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 70AP/ROTCO gear and toons! 70UM F/D Etain [OS Shaiya]

Hello all,
I'm here to purchase fully linked level 70 F/D gear with 4 ele tops and weapons set.

WTB Legendary Canta set for defenders.
WTB OP hammers!

Last but not least, I need a 20-30 Defender with at least >>> pvp rank.

Skype is: Mr.j0041

I'll take the pieces, piece by piece if you don't have all that, and update this post to tell you what I need.

I'm also here to buy a Silverhorn/Bearded Unicorn, or both.
Thank you very much for viewing this post.

[THIS IS ALL ON OS SHAIYA!]
Old 08/27/2012, 04:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump

BUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Full PvP Sorc / 8x ABG / Pilus all +10 / Mres gear / PvE gear / Aether gear /
08/18/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
FOR SALE 200€ Trade or SALE my sorc only for GOOD GEAR Cleric/Hunter/Chanter/SM same server 48 cleric full daeva +10 / 2x daeva weapon +10 / full lvl 45 gold gear / lvl 50 gold mace +10 5 slot / lvl 50 gold staff +10 all Mboost 5x lvl1 twinks with all NC Soft rewards.(lucky wings/petīs/over 100 moriati 50platinum medals and many many more UPDATE: Sorc is 57 have the 65mio pet and a full equipt appartement....gold / eternal items UPDATE: full pvp set
WTS Shaiya Gears 70 Rotco and More
08/01/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
I accept only paypal offers and you must pay first to get the gears I have Conflict Top Eled partially linked enchanted and OJs Conflict Gauntlets Fully Linked and Enchanted and OJs Conflict Helmet Fully Linked Enchanted and OJs Justia Pants Fully Linked Enchanted and OJs Justia Boots Fully Linked Enchanted and OJs Fivine Protection (Shield) Fully Linked Enchanted and OJs Each piece is linked with lvl 7s and 6s
WTB OS (US Shaiya) 70 ROTCO gear
01/27/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Tenacious protector pre ele and tenacious leggings pm me please
WTS 70 UM Warrior full AP/Rotco gear uber linked
01/27/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 5 Replies
Mixture of tenacious and rytir gear, all uber linked. weapon debuff linked and weapon dps linked regnum accessories dps linked AP on account, some eles / letters / ops are in wh. pm me with skype/msn
WTS Shaiya Gears Rotco 70
12/26/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies