Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS uber accounts on (maxed gear)

Discussion on WTS uber accounts on (maxed gear) within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS uber accounts on (maxed gear)

Shaiya OS all servers

Private Servers

Myth of Shaiya
Cryptic Shaiya
Diavolo Shaiya
and more , for more infos pm me
@ skype
david.shaiya

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Uber Fighter Gear 70
02/11/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Uber Fighter Gear in US with all Accessories and Caps and Max OJ everything PM me
WTT UBER GEAR TEMPLAR TWINK FOR UBER GEAR ASSASIN TWINK(50 LVL IN SPATALOS ASMO)
01/09/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
HI MY TEMPLAR HAS FULL ELITE 30 ALMOST ALL 50 LVL ACCESORIES LANOK GS +11 AND AROUND 100 MILLION IN WH!WTT WITH EQUAL GEARED ASSASIN!
WTT 2 uber pserver accounts for uber OS gear
09/30/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
im trading 2 pserver accounts uber geared on each for uber oghy/adams gears and ele weaps if possible. PM me or post plz
WTS Maxed Shaiya Nemesis Fighter Gear/Account
02/04/2011 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hello! I won't have as much time as earlier for this server so i decided to sell the items i got either the account if a person prefers that... It has: Maxed Justia set including 3x ele tops : earth, wind and water. It is about enchanted since i felt getting more isnt necessary and the rerolls are about 1400-1700 hp, depends on piece. ( as for maxed i mean maxed STR and DEX stats, since a bunch of people told me that their gear with shitloads of REC is maxed aswell ) 4 Ele 69 weaps, all ...
Someone Is Selling TS2 Accounts Maxed Level Maxed Gears & More
07/26/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Add [email protected] to your msn he's selling ts2 accounts maxed level. max gears and much more. Please if you add him and he asks you how did you hear about us say that your were told buy Kyle. If you buy account and you say that you heard from me you get 20% discount off. How does it work? Example 135$ for an account you pay half now and you get the account and you can change the info ETC and pay the other half later or pay 10$ a month until you pay off.