Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS AoL uber defender Shaiya EN fully geared highly ranked

Discussion on WTS AoL uber defender Shaiya EN fully geared highly ranked within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 07/05/2012, 02:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
so many scammers here lol anyways bumpin up @@

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling level 119 Fire Tao Highly Geared on Saturn
04/03/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Deal done ##Requesting Remove
S> DNSEA lvl 40 Elemental Lord(WestWood)(Highly Geared!)(SG/Paypal only)
02/03/2012 - Trading - 4 Replies
account has lvl 40 Elemental Lord and priest Elemental Lord with full apocalypse set +10, 55k hp, 3.4k damage, 20% each element. still has a lot of potential. Storage fully expanded, 3 lvl 40 prem 3rd stat crit heraldry, Lots of EL epic skill heraldry, 1100 sunsparks, lots of codes/gems Good guild Priest with 40 rare set + 9. Got all core premium skill heraldrys. contact nine one two eight four eight five three for info/to deal. Singapore meetup or paypal(pay first). Serious seller...
WTS Uber Battle Defender
01/24/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone. I'm selling my Battle defender account and Gear, ive spent around £3000 on this account. It has Confilict set all Uber linked life 7 and you name it same with Weps uber linked.. All my gear are Max OJ ele to sonics craft 7 shrewed 7.. You get the picture its uber Linked...
Fully Loaded US LoL Account (Ranked)
01/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
I have little time to play now and would like to sell my LoL account. It has been active for nearly 2 years. Since then, I have acquired every single champion to date minus Skarner and the recently released Shyvana, and have acquired a ton of skins. Details: 84/86 Champions unlocked 106 Skins. 7 Legendary skins. There is 1-2 skins for just about every single champion. Some of the notable ones include: Corporate Mundo
WTS 117 Ak SIZ,Fully geared +7/+8 dn
04/04/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 7 Replies
WTS 117 ak full geared axe/shield and 2 axes The ak got 2 x +7 geratins magic 2 x +8 noble and divine noble geratins +7 valder glove +7 asca armor +7 asca helmet +7 asca pants +7 cyuius boots +7 aerial shield