Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 70 UM Fighter And Uber 70 Gear

Discussion on WTB 70 UM Fighter And Uber 70 Gear within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 70 UM Fighter And Uber 70 Gear

Hello as Title says I'm looking to buy a Uber 70 UM Fighter account with Uber Gear Conflict or AP Gear and also weps high enchant.

I would like to Pay Through PayPal only as ive never used any other service and i wouldn't feel safe paying with something I'm not familiar with.

If you are selling message me with your Contact details Skype/MSN

And please if you are a scammer do not add me thanks
Old 05/07/2012, 16:56   #2

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
Old 09/16/2013, 17:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey I have a lvl 80 UM fighter for sell server phoenix uber fully geared if ur interested.my Skype is achilles7310 add me for my detail.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Uber Fighter Gear 70
02/11/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Uber Fighter Gear in US with all Accessories and Caps and Max OJ everything PM me
WTT UBER GEAR TEMPLAR TWINK FOR UBER GEAR ASSASIN TWINK(50 LVL IN SPATALOS ASMO)
01/09/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
HI MY TEMPLAR HAS FULL ELITE 30 ALMOST ALL 50 LVL ACCESORIES LANOK GS +11 AND AROUND 100 MILLION IN WH!WTT WITH EQUAL GEARED ASSASIN!
WTS Divine Uber Fighter (30k+ kills)
12/09/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Full donator gear, linked 8s/gods/7s in all pieces. double 8s in one piece, both spear and 1h/shield weapon sets. acceys linked full farmed lapis and lucky lapis. uber account for everything you need on that server, and some additional fatal pieces linked 8s, extra 7s, and a wh full of farmed items. Don't bother donating $150 to get a semi-linked set of gear there, just buy my toon for cheap. Looking for paypal or OS items. Update: Will sell for 30 OP ($60 at $2 an OP) or $70 in ap fun...
[WTS]Divine Shaiya Uber Fighter
10/04/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Full donator gear (Conflict gear, 2 tops, divine accessories) -Accessories fully linked with Lucky Lapis + Craft/Shrewd Acc lapis -2 Divine Thor Hammer w/ shield -Over 30k kills -Fully 8s + God lapis (Craft + Shrewd Gods) More info that I cannot post. PM me for more info.
WTT 2 uber pserver accounts for uber OS gear
09/30/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
im trading 2 pserver accounts uber geared on each for uber oghy/adams gears and ele weaps if possible. PM me or post plz