Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS US Shaiya GM Loop! And other UUUBBERRRR stuff!!!!

Discussion on WTS US Shaiya GM Loop! And other UUUBBERRRR stuff!!!! within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS US Shaiya GM Loop! And other UUUBBERRRR stuff!!!!

Obviously was a troll post.
Old 05/05/2012, 11:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

haha obviously fake, you dont have a GM loop
Old 05/05/2012, 12:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy is a well known scammer do not send him any money what so ever. There is know way he can do instant power lvls because he would have to have access to shaiya Data Base and be a GM On the server to /change name to lvl

He dose not have anything that he states he will show you pictures that he has edited in photo shop then ask you for the money first and make up some lame excuse that he can't meet you first because he has been reported before..

Everything this man is selling is fake he has nothing do not fool for it you will lose a lot of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admins please report this man to fbi.gov he has been scamming people for real money on 5 different websites
Old 05/05/2012, 16:49   #4

"well known scammer?" This is my first time on this site, selling anything. It looks like someone is trying to get rid of some competition, because I sell OPs cheaper than you!!!

I don't scam and don't intend to scam anybody, who are you to say I'm a scammer? Do I report you to fbi.gov also? For illegally selling items? Lmao, you're stupid. GTFO my post if you don't have any evidence. Stupid kid.
Old 05/05/2012, 19:57   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You are a scammer you say you only have one GM Loop left But you state that you can do instant power lvls... If that was the case you could make any items in the game you wanted that would mean that you are a GM on the official server.

You are a scammer you can't do instant power levels you have nothing witch you state you are a big fraud and i wish that the admins hand your IP Address over to the appropriate authority's.
Old 05/05/2012, 20:42   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nobody will buy from you, I'm friends with quite a few GMs and know they keep track of all their items to know that GM loops (among other things) are never caught in the hands of non-admins. Simple database checks keep them aware of where every single GM loop is in the game. Along with that they have their own tracking methods and safeties against duping bugs, albeit a bit flawed, that they use in the fight against duping.

Also, yeah, instant powerlevels. Right.
Old 05/22/2012, 03:16   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice try though lol