Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB shaiya haven (priv server) items

Discussion on WTB shaiya haven (priv server) items within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB shaiya haven (priv server) items

WTB shaiya haven private server items, like strife or conflict items, message me here, im willing to trade shaiya US/OS items for them, like op and gold in shaiya US/OS for haven items.

messagee meeeee i hate US/OS
Old 05/02/2012, 17:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Habe ein großes Interesse !

Adde mich am besten in Skype : xlonefire7x
Habe ein großes Interesse !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
~Welcome, One and All, to Shaiya Haven!!~
06/15/2021 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 347 Replies
Hi guys! It's time for the super-fantastical-fabulous news that Haven has been around for 2 years and is still going strong!! =D YAY! BIRTHDAY!! 2 years later, much has changed, much is still the same, and Haven still stands! Come celebrate our 2nd birthday with us!! Server Highlights (for those avoiding walls of text): Ep5 with custom jumped skills - lvl 80 cap - 100x exp rate - OS style with awesome customs - 2x kills all the time, with kill bonuses all the time - ...
Shaiya Haven
04/19/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
WTS 75 battle deffender on Shaiya Haven full 75 set with shield, 2 tops and 4 weapon all linked and enchant and 75 cape, 1 588kills and 24 death, who need more ---> deoxes_ (my skype)
WTS rome glory silkroad(priv server) gold and items
01/30/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
so i want to sell 100b gold/and sun +16 blade/shield and sun +16 bow BEAR_A (1500silk) full dark warrior avatar(1200silk) lucky avatar etc etc..on this server if u interested leave your offers i only accept paypal or psc.