Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Middle Man Service

Discussion on Middle Man Service within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Middle Man Service

Advertising.
Old 04/23/2012, 14:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added you on Skype I'm gonna sell my 3 star fighter will update how things went

Updated
Sold my 3 star fighter with this Middle man Big Vouch
Old 04/23/2012, 16:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thank You, helped me sell My Full set Conflict Battle Defender $50 was a small price for me to pay considering ive spent well over 3k usd on aeria games would recommend this Middle man to anyone..
Old 04/23/2012, 17:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Awesome guy very trust worthy just done a smooth trade with him will use again if i need to thanks for your time.
Old 04/24/2012, 20:11   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A Massive Vouch for him one of my buyers insisted we use a middle man for the trade and he did not hand over gears until i got the money that was owed to me.

Thanks
Old 04/25/2012, 02:59   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch for OP Helped me trade 700 OP Hammers took alot for me to trust but he is legit as they come offers a good service thanks alot bro
Old 04/25/2012, 04:01   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sounds like a scammer to me lol
Old 04/25/2012, 12:15   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tneel View Post
sounds like a scammer to me lol
+1 but who knows, 50$ per transaction is good bucks if he do alot.
Old 04/25/2012, 13:01   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,624
You are not allowed to offer any middleman services without meeting the requirements for being a middleman first. Also, you are not allowed to advertise your own private website unless there is a link on it that leads back to elitepvplers.

#closed
Closed Thread