Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS OP Hammers US Shaiya [$1.5]

Discussion on WTS OP Hammers US Shaiya [$1.5] within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS OP Hammers US Shaiya [$1.5]

sold so far: 804 OPs

9 OP trade (+ my warrior account)
30 OP trade
55 OP trade
212 OP trade
400 OP trade
98 OP trade

Link to my ePvP trade history:

Western union can easily be done online or going to a physical store, as easy as paypal, but it's the only way I can ensure my own protection. If you feel unsure, just check with my buyers. You will need my full name and location to send money, and this is not the kind of information to hand out freely.

-----------------------------

When you do a trade through western union, you are provided an MTCN number, or a transaction number. This can be used to look up the status of the transaction, whether the money is in transit, at the destination, or picked up.

This feature of western union is not possible with paypal. Any transactions that go wrong are easily trackable by the PUBLIC. If any trade goes awry, a scammer on western union could be reported and western union will have logs proving a transaction existed. For other logs, such as skype / paypal transactions, you will need to take screenshots. and that is susceptible to photoshopping. I am confident enough to say western union is MORE safe when dealing with reputable sellers because if they were in fact looking to scam, there would be public logs of it accessible by anyone interested.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2012, 21:44   #2

bump

bump
Old 04/21/2012, 01:02   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Super great seller. Got the OP's within minutes of him recieveing payments (thats because takes 5minutes for WU) Great seller and am buying from again +1
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2012, 20:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what server? and i wanne buy some add me on skype eral9302
Old 04/25/2012, 16:19   #5

bump, one of the only sellers not getting banned atm ... xD, probably scammers and multi-accounters
Old 04/30/2012, 21:52   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

ehhh great deal Bought $250 of Ops and did the transaction smoothly and quickly
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2012, 21:11   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hab intresseee