Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Myth Of Shaiya Priest(75), Mage(30) & Archer(15) Gear

Discussion on WTS Myth Of Shaiya Priest(75), Mage(30) & Archer(15) Gear within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Myth Of Shaiya Priest(75), Mage(30) & Archer(15) Gear

Priest:
Gear is all Aphrodite. All gear is [20] (including weapon [dagger]) with 2 Ele II tops. Regnum Cape included.
Every Piece has been GM rerolled to 3500 HP, 35Rec/Wis (excluding helm which is 3500HP/SP, 35rec). Accessories rolled to 35Rec/Int/Wis.
Stats finalized at: 1200 absorption, ~50k HP, ~2.9def, 6.3k heals. (Full Rec Build)

Archer:
Gear is all heroic(gloves dread). All gear is [20].
Includes: All 4 Ele II Tops; All 4 Ele II Bows (Max Flashed); Ele II 1hd sword (max flashed); 2 helms (1 resist); Accessories (linked) and goddess cape included.

Mage/Bpriest:
Gear is all legendary. All Gear is [20].
Includes: 2 Ele II Tops; 2 Ele II Staffs (Max Flashed); 2 Helms (1 resist); Accessories (linked) and goddess cape (mage or priest) included.

Also selling GM Rolls and DP (~30k)

For inquiry, contact me via:
Skype -> sshreww
eMail -> (for email post something relevant in the subject)
Old 03/04/2012, 22:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Free Bumps Bump Bump Bump

Tags
mos, myth of shaiya, preist

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS full geared archer in Myth Of Shaiya
03/02/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
Hi id like to sell full geared/rerolled/enchanted archer in myth of shaiya. Helmet,pants,gaunts,boots,rings,loops,neck all maxed + gm rerolled. also have 3 x top full linked max enchanted good rerolls. 2 x bow max linked/enchanted OK reroll, 2 x xbow max linked/enchanted with OK rerolls. Also have gear for 15 and 30 area linked + enchanted. if u interested u can send me email [email protected].
WTS Uberest The Myth Of Shaiya (ex master shaiya) fighter gear.
12/25/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Wts uber The Myth of Shaiya fighter/defender gear linked with the strongest lapis in game, and a the accessory set is linked with some lapis not everyone has with lapis that adds STR LUC by 30 and STR DEX by 30 and in amulet has str dex luc by 5 and 1x speed. so there is no sonic in shoes (normally the speed is very fast but with sprint nostrum is extremely fast and for this u have more STR/DEX). Pm me for more info the trading process is very trusted for the buyer and for me not very...
S> Cheap 2nd RB Archer Full Gear In Myth / Centuar
11/18/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Trojan-?Ninja?-Archer, May or may not have been ninja.. I don't remember lol. Don't remember what levels this reborned on. Don't have full info since I forgot it. Just have the account logins and warehouse passwords. I'll accept paypal. I'd be willing to take around $20-$25 USD if that seems like a fair offer. Current account level is 105 2nd RB FEMALE. In Myth / Centuar. (Trojan-Ninja-Archer) +4 Elite Boots 1 Socket Super Dragon Gem -5 Damage +106 HP (Level 90) +4 Super Earings 1...
B> Char and/or Gear on Wonders/Pharos (Archer and Trojan and LVLing gear)
01/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey everyone, I am interested in buying Archer gear and low lvl gear with soc's for SRG lvling. I pay via paypal, and am online a lot so send me a pm if you have anything, and ill give you my MSN if I am interested... xD Anything is better than nothing, so let me know your offers and ill get back to you... ^^ Ohh, and FULL INFO if you want to sell me char. ~Me aka Kopper911 EDIT: Account found BUT I am still looking for gear... MESSAGE me offers! xD
B> high lvl archer~tro~archer on Ruby server-Dont need gear
11/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
please only post if you are on Ruby server ty:bandit: