Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Shaiya OS (Teos) account

Discussion on WTB Shaiya OS (Teos) account within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Shaiya OS (Teos) account

hello I am interested in a OS Teos account with a 70 UM archer

prefer a clean account with just the leveled up toon, by clean I mean no gear gold or ap I already have all that stuff.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Hacks for Russian Shaiya(Teos). MultiClient,Climb,AntiFreeze
05/28/2012 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 35 Replies
Hi! I am pleased to introduce you to some hacks for the Russian version of Shaiya named Teos: - Multi-client - AntiFreeze - Climb mountains - Wallhack (press "L" to enter a wallhack mode) And also if necessary: - remove GameGuard - remove Version check - remove Updater
WTS Shaiya account [Teos]
08/07/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 5 Replies
hey guys i am selling /tradieng my shaiya account the chars dont go to much on them but there is a 48 UM def 52 Hm fighter 51 HM mage and thos are the main chars i think theres a bit of gold on the accounts there basic weps epic weps enchanted and so on so forth i am looking for either cash/paypal or shaiya Nemesis trades pm me :)