Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Accounts on: Fidelity, Divine, Unity

Discussion on WTS Accounts on: Fidelity, Divine, Unity within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Accounts on: Fidelity, Divine, Unity

Hey guys like title says im selling those accounts, im leaving pservers and going back to OS. Here are some details(pm me if u need more):

Fidelity: Server has 1 week old and i really think it has future and i donated for full 70 set. It's a fighter max linked with 7s,eles II, everything enchanted to [20] and 2 flash rings.

Divine: This server is very populated and there's pvp 24/7. I also donated there for full 70 set, everything is MAX linked, lucky lapis,*** lapisl lvl 8 lapis. 40k+ kills, it's an awesome fighter rarelly dies on pvp and hit's hard.

Unity: This server is kinda dead, but i have a full goddess set there linked with 5s and 6s, 34k kills and much more.

Serious offers plz. PM me on here or send me a email

*EDIT* I'm not going to give my Accounts info before i get the money, I was just very close to get scammed. If you dont like it, leave it.
Old 08/14/2011, 10:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much for divine account
Old 08/15/2011, 13:29   #3

My skype: serenity2013

BUMP

P.S: Im on holidays till next Sunday, add me on skype and we'll talk when i get back.
Old 08/18/2011, 13:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much for divine account or fidelity
Old 08/18/2011, 21:08   #5

PMed you
Old 08/27/2011, 02:01   #6

bump -.-