Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling OPs in BULK

Discussion on Selling OPs in BULK within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling OPs in BULK

I have 138 OPs in stock currently.

I sell in bulk to you through only PAYPAL transfer.

Please PM me here if you want any and what price you are willing to pay.
Thank You.

BULK MEANS 15+.
we do small transaction first if u like but total has to be 15+ OPs if u want cheap price.

if you want all 138 OPs is 3$ each.

Thank You
Old 08/11/2011, 12:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hope you aren't using a service...
Old 08/13/2011, 08:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i am not. but i am out of stock right now anyways.
Old 08/13/2011, 14:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much would you give me for a lv 133 rs account with 3 chaotics

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling bulk rsgp!
07/30/2011 - Runescape Trading - 7 Replies
Hey everyone after dicing a little bit I decided to sell the earnings. Current stock: 1.7b, and 4 santa hats (I will keep this updated daily) Payment methods: PayPal, PSC, wallie. Msn: [email protected] Skype: Dcizstoned
I'm selling cash with cheap prices Using ( Bulk acc )
06/09/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hello , I am a new Member here , anyway i Have Bulk acc and i'm selling cash with cheap and best prices eve In ( Rakion , GB , WOLF ) , You can add me on msn and talk about the prices and everything Cus i didnt Check the Forums so much :) Most of You Guys will say i'm a scammer and hacker and bla bla bla anyway i can give u 1k cash to let u Trust me and this is just a matter of trust :) MSN : [email protected]
06/03/2011 - Wolfteam - 2 Replies
hello , I am a new Member here , anyway i Have Bulk acc and i'm selling cash with cheap and best prices eve In ( Rakion , GB , WOLF ) , You can add me on msn and talk about the prices and everything Cus i didnt Check the Forums so much :) Most of You Guys will say i'm a scammer and hacker and bla bla bla anyway i can give u 1k cash to let u Trust me and this is just a matter of trust :) MSN : [email protected]
06/03/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
selling high level warrock id's bulk sale!
04/18/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Check in game id's provided for further details on accounts username: lovexm8 benjamintje123 hawakaky1 lol62930 mares028 jaykats200 id-voice38i amw3737