Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] List all Toons and Accounts grouped

Discussion on [RELEASE] List all Toons and Accounts grouped within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] List all Toons and Accounts grouped

Hey there,

With this lil piece of SQL you will bring a list of all accounts, with their respectives toons

HTML Code:
SELECT A.[UserUID], A.[UserID], A.[Email], B.[CharName] 
FROM [PS_userdata].[dbo].[Users_Detail] A 
INNER JOIN [PS_GameData].[dbo].[Chars] B 
ON B.[UserUID] = A.[UserUID] 
ORDER BY A.[UserUID]
=]
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/25/2011, 16:49   #2

Thank You, nice Script
Old 01/25/2011, 23:32   #3

Received Thanks: 1,777
Ohhes you can ban people faster with this. TY

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT TOONS ON BRUMHART FOR ANY OTHER TOONS ON ANY OTHER SERVER
10/03/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
like title says i want to trade a lvl 63 zerk whit fine built and good gear and weapon ah lvl 64 ranger whit full cf realm good weapon and pendant whti lvl 2 wings and lvl 1 cloak and al lv 34 swash whit good gear and all toons got like 3k wcoins item on them al on 1 account i wanen trade them for any other class/race i also dotn care about server but i would love it if they where above lvl 55 they dotn have to got a email adres b/c i dont got the email of mien but got that accoutn for...
Selling 2 elder Jedi accounts Total 6 toons
08/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I decided to sell my SWG accounts 1st account Elder jedi name : Kabus Commando : Karakan Trader : Jansu in this account totally over 800 mil credits and very very rare collection Items including Dusk in Kachirho , NS elder arm band , All Life day gifts couple sets of ! year paintings and more, have 1 very well designed Mustafar bunker which gave me a Home show tag on my forum name lots of pre CU pets like rancor kimogila, kliknik, and a rancor egg 60 points. like 10 of healing...
[Release]List of RuneScape Private Servers - Add your p-serv to the list ASAP!
05/17/2010 - Runescape Private Server - 2 Replies
BTW IM HOPING THIS GETS STICKY, BECAUSE ITS REALLY USEFUL! Hello, I'v noticed that there is no proper way of advertising a RuneScape Private Server on ElitePvPers. Im hoping this will fix the problem... If you have a runescape Private Server write a bit about your p-server under.
[List] Easy2game VIP accounts sharing list
04/14/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 30 Replies
Hi, I am looking for an VIP easy2game account to share, cause i don't wanna pay a whole account for me alone. So I am looking for 2 other people who would share an account. Maybe its a good idea that everybody who wants an account should post it here and so each 3 people can find partners to share a account. So pleas post your name here if u wanna share a VIP e2g account. I hope some people are interested, so that we can make a list here. This user wanna share a e2g VIP account: