Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Site Invasion

Discussion on Site Invasion within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Site Invasion

Hello! If someone has to, I did the layout.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2016, 04:51   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Thanks for including the .torrent file, but it's outdated. Do you mind updating it with the new one ?

Other than that, great release !
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/30/2016, 04:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
Thanks for including the .torrent file, but it's outdated. Do you mind updating it with the new one ?

Other than that, great release !
I respect you very much, but can someone come in handy
Old 08/30/2016, 23:43   #4

Received Thanks: 1,399
It seems like this community can always surprise you. Even though I've been around for years, there's always somebody like you who thinks that a release of somebody else's work can come in "handy".

Now I've been frustrated about this and and nubness recommended not to post, but I just can't contain myself.

Do you really think that releasing somebody else's work is good? That spending your time actually making this release is okay?

I understand that the world we live in is quite ****** up, but do you really have to help it become even worse? Be one of the good ones, not a complete waste.

If you think you are good at something, then do it - Developing, coding, designing. Because there are some of us who actually know what we're good at and we do it, we spend time on creating things and in the end, some people like you decide to come around and release OUR WORK? Pathetic.

I really hope sooner or later you guys will get a hold of yourself and stop thinking that releasing people's work without their permission is going to be "handy" or "helpful".

I'm sorry if my reply was too harsh and hurt your feelings. Oh wait... I'm not.

Regards.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 08/31/2016, 01:39   #5

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Unless the owner of the files wants them published, I won't tolerate leaking other peoples files.
Thanks
11 Users
Closed Thread