Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Offset Kill Count EP 6.0 / Battlefield Rune Kill Count

Discussion on [Release]Offset Kill Count EP 6.0 / Battlefield Rune Kill Count within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Offset Kill Count EP 6.0 / Battlefield Rune Kill Count

Closed#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Kill Count Changer
06/13/2020 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
Hi, I have seen that some people are having trouble to change kill count of battlefield rune, then I thought to do this tool. http://i.epvpimg.com/oNyNc.png VirusTotal Scan Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0
[Release]Kill Count Changer
05/12/2015 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
I said I was done releasing any more of my stuff in the Shaiya Data File Tool v2 thread, but then again, Hitler promised not to invade Poland, so I guess I'm not the only liar on this planet. I've seen some complaints regarding the existing kill count changers, so I thought why not make something different. No long speech needed here, just a few things to keep in mind: The kill count cap is x127, so deal with it :cool: You can add up to 5 schedulers .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile...
[Euphoria Dev Team Release] Kill Count Changer, even higher than you thought.
02/18/2014 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, As we all well know, by default the maximum kill count is x127(HEX : 7F, the maximum value of a signed byte). We also know that people tend to get boners when they see high kill counts. The higher the kill count, the harder the boner. Here's a Cheat Engine trainer that injects some memory so you can increase the kill count up to x2147483647(HEX : 7F FF FF FF, the maximum value for a signed int). In my opinion the best kill count is x0, so I hope somebody finds this...
[Release] 5165 Kill Count
03/30/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
Well, some of you people may saw my other one for CoEmu.Nano... i saw some people posting, i will make this for 5165, so.. i made it instead of you people ;) 1. goto your OldCODB\Users\Characters folder, and create folder: 'kills' 2. add this to Database public static void SaveNewKOs(Game.Character C) { if (File.Exists(@"C:\OldCODB\Users\Characters\ki lls\" + C.Name + ".chr")) { FileStream FS = new...
[Release] CoEmu.Nano Monster Kill Count
03/07/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
This kill counter i made my self its NOT the counter on the bottom right. it is a counter for specific NPCs you can add more your self if you want GREEN = things to add RED = things to change/replace ORANGE = things to search 1.