Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tiny Release] EP1 and EP3 game.exe (and game clients)

Discussion on [Tiny Release] EP1 and EP3 game.exe (and game clients) within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,093
[Tiny Release] EP1 and EP3 game.exe (and game clients)

Hello guys,
Here is the first Shaiya Game.exe (Episode 1) without Game Guard, I made a version without updater named game_noupdater.exe in the archive.
(game client download: )

I also made that with the lastest episode 3 game.exe, so it should be fine for anyone who want episode 3 server.
(game client download: i'm uploading the lastest episode 3 game client, pls wait I'll update this thread)

IP: 127.0.0.1

EP1-3 server setup guide and files:
(I'm making new fixed serverfiles with SQL Server 2014 for episode 1-3, I'll soon release it)
Attached Files
File Type: rar GameCollection.rar (3.85 MB, 754 views)
Thanks
17 Users