Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Semi serious release] Rainbow, fluffy, pony PvP icons

Discussion on [Semi serious release] Rainbow, fluffy, pony PvP icons within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,399
[Semi serious release] Rainbow, fluffy, pony PvP icons

Like I said in the title, semi-serious. This was just something I had fun with for 10 minutes and even though no server will use those, they are just too cute for me to ignore.

Pictures

Download link:

Off-note

Nubness and Wallerus love the icons. They even said they'll make a server especially for them, because they are so cute and fluffy. Wallerus even wanted them remade in pink.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/17/2016, 22:06   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2016, 22:14   #3

Worst pvp icons I've ever seen. Did you create them in paint? If you're going to redo them at least un-squash them. Terrible release -1 from me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2016, 22:20   #4

Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallerus View Post
Worst pvp icons I've ever seen. Did you create them in paint? If you're going to redo them at least un-squash them. Terrible release -1 from me.
Not true. Showing skype chat for evidence.

[11:07:16 PM] Wallerus: what I will say, they are adorable
[11:07:21 PM] Wallerus: I love them
[11:07:23 PM] Agony: yea, i liked how it went
[11:07:25 PM] Agony: its kinda cute
[11:07:41 PM] Wallerus: They remind me of my childhood when I used to ride ponies and dream of being a butterfly
[11:11:14 PM] Agony: You're so cute, Hols
Thanks
4 Users