Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Nub.dll

Discussion on [Release]Nub.dll within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
[Release]Nub.dll

Hey guys,

Here is modded shen1l's files. IP, server name and db name checks are bypassed. Simply pull these files to your Bin folder, then run the queries in SQL folder and that is it. Remember these files have some glitches & exploits. Use it at your own risk.

is the game.exe that works with these files, including visual enchant fix.

Version 2:
Server crash caused by quests FIXED.

Scan results for server files
Scan results for Nub.dll v2
Scan results for Nub.dll v3

NOTE:I don't know what is wrong with Qihoo-360 but whatever, use it at your own risk.

P.S. I wont even bother to explain the reason of this release but i hope this will prove that i am not reselling shen1l's files.

P.S.2 I don't like these files and I don't even use them on my local test server except one of my friends ask me to do something for them but some people are fan of these files.. so enjoy it!
Attached Files
File Type: rar cracked shen1l files.rar (8.41 MB, 3434 views)
File Type: rar nub.dll v2.rar (837.1 KB, 1232 views)
File Type: rar nub v.3.rar (739.1 KB, 1771 views)
Thanks
35 Users
Old 12/03/2015, 19:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
Hey guys,

Here is modded shen1l's files. IP, server name and db name checks are bypassed. Simply pull these files to your Bin folder, then run the queries in SQL folder and that is it. Remember these files have some glitches & exploits. Use it at your own risk.

is the game.exe that works with these files, including visual enchant fix.

P.S. I wont even bother to explain the reason of this release but i hope this will prove that i am not reselling shen1l's files.

P.S.2 I don't like these files and I don't even use them on my local test server except one of my friends ask me to do something for them but some people are fan of these files.. so enjoy it!

It is strange but it will not start
Old 12/03/2015, 20:19   #3

Going to be so many ****** people, and even more crappy broken servers coming soon.. but thanks for the release anyway.

Not sure why everyone is so determined to use broken buggy files though, work on fixing what we already have first :S
Old 12/03/2015, 20:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post
Going to be so many ****** people, and even more crappy broken servers coming soon.. but thanks for the release anyway.

Not sure why everyone is so determined to use broken buggy files though, work on fixing what we already have first :S
You can't stop them, some people will always open crappy broken servers. Even with ep4 files there were so many crappy servers. It is not about files and never was, it is just the 'devolpers'...
Old 12/03/2015, 21:35   #5

put a competence lock on the files

If you can't correctly type your name, you are banned from putting a server online.
Should help with 50% of the servers.

And of course, it's never the files we have access to. Even with relatively stable files, people manage to edit and break so much and go public with stupid servers that should never have escaped their imaginations.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/03/2015, 22:19   #6

put a competence lock on the files

If you can't correctly type your name, you are banned from putting a server online.
Should help with 50% of the servers.

And of course, it's never the files we have access to. Even with relatively stable files, people manage to edit and break so much and go public with stupid servers that should never have escaped their imaginations.

Yep it's true -.-
Old 12/04/2015, 05:06   #7

so you crack files that took sum 1 along time to make and make them free f**k your awsome ..... how would you like it is ppl did this to your work Just Rember Karma is a *****
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2015, 07:28   #8

I don't understand... You do not like when they do that with your work, so why did with work of others?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/04/2015, 11:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric-Dutra16 View Post
I don't understand... You do not like when they do that with your work, so why did with work of others?
First of all, i would never ever blame / attack somebody if i am not 100% sure but he already attacked me on all platforms and i am still receiving some messages from his 'friends', the servers i am helping for free are getting attacked by his friends with the some tools he made. So, if i am the bad guy who steals other people's work and sell it (which i have never done), i will be the bad guy for real. This is just the proof im not reselling his files.

I was quite nice, i already told on his thread that i am not selling and i will never sell but they kept doing the same ****. In the last 3 weeks some of my friends were having random server crashes, somebody comes in game, says the server will be down in a few seconds and poof, it goes down. Nothing on logs, except some packet issues (remember his 'backdoor vedio') and when they ask for help, they are ignored because they are my friends.

Lastly, I bought a protection from him you all can see it on his thread, by saying it is important for me and do NOT sell the same encryption key to anybody else please but then i realised some people have the same tool i got, with the same encryption key which makes it useless. It is not that it is hard to bypass or edit the key, the problem is his attitude.

This is my last post about Shen1l. Please do NOT post anything else that can cause drama. Enjoy the release.

P.S. I was still nice enough to not release the latest one.
P.S.2. I know i said im not gonna explain but whatever :P
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/04/2015, 13:50   #10

VERY NICE
Old 12/04/2015, 21:43   #11

delete
Old 12/04/2015, 23:32   #12

Well, this worked with SQL 2008 R2 and thanks for share!
Old 12/05/2015, 00:10   #13

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel968 View Post
Well, this worked with SQL 2008 R2 and thanks for share!
Share? : D Yes becouse of "share" Nubness and others they stopped releases/selling anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2015, 11:01   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
Share? : D Yes becouse of "share" Nubness and others they stopped releases/selling anything.
I'm not sure if leaked scripts was Nubness' reason. Can you give the names of "others"? Because Euphoria dev team was the only active group in the past 2 years and it has(had?) only 2 members.

I made a quick search and there are only 2-3 more releases worth to call them a release except Euphoria dev team's releases. So i don't know what are you talking about.

We never had so many developers, we always had 3-4 active developers at the same time and like a dozen at total. Almost all of them left because of ddos/attacks. Only Castor and Nubness are still around.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/05/2015, 17:43   #15

^ And Juuf, don't forget Juuf.

But yes, sharing never sent devs away. Stupidity and greed from other members here sent the devs away.

The sad point is, anything that Nubness or a few others can do with developing servers can be learnt. Sure it might not be as easy as just having it handed to you on a silver platter, but it's not impossible.

It's a shame people feel the need to sell content that they have managed to "fix/unlock" and keep it restricted to the few members that pay stupid amounts for still bugged files, instead of actually contributing to help other members learn how to do those things themselves.
Thanks
12 Users