Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Shaiya Admin Panel

Discussion on [RELEASE] Shaiya Admin Panel within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 10/26/2015, 13:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
UP!
Old 10/26/2015, 14:01   #17

elite*gold: 260
You still forgot Order by Bag,Slot

And you have error when select item with empty craftname ( like lapis )

Try this

Code:
SqlDataAdapter sda = new SqlDataAdapter("select RowID,CharID,ItemID,ItemUID,Type,TypeID,Bag,Slot,Quality,Gem1,Gem2,Gem3,Gem4,Gem5,Gem6,cast(CASE Craftname WHEN ''  then  '00000000000000000000' else Craftname end as varchar(20)) as CraftName, Count, Maketime, Maketype, Del from Charitems where CharID=(Select TOP 1 CharID from Chars where charname= '" + textBox52.Text + "' and del='0') Order by bag, Slot", con);
DataTable dt = new DataTable();
sda.Fill(dt);
dataGridView2.DataSource = dt;
Old 10/26/2015, 16:07   #18

I'm also learning C#, except I haven't released my work because I don't really agree with releasing bad or unfinished work that isn't user ready. I gave some input to help you improve the program because I personally wouldn't be happy with it if it was mine.

You should definitely compare your program to others like it if it's only for learning purposes, just give credits - you'll learn a lot from recreating programs others have released, obviously expand and improve on their ideas if you're going to release it though.

It wasn't to insult you, just pointing out some bugs and errors. The English will be easy to fix though, here's some misspelled words:
PassWord -> Password.
Wharehouse -> Warehouse.
Item Managment -> Item Management.
Small things, but it does make it look more professional to have proper spelling imo.

Under the Character tab, you could also combine "Select CharName" and "CharName" text boxes into an editable combobox rather than repeating the character names twice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2015, 17:23   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
You still forgot Order by Bag,Slot

And you have error when select item with empty craftname ( like lapis )

Try this

Code:
SqlDataAdapter sda = new SqlDataAdapter("select RowID,CharID,ItemID,ItemUID,Type,TypeID,Bag,Slot,Quality,Gem1,Gem2,Gem3,Gem4,Gem5,Gem6,cast(CASE Craftname WHEN ''  then  '00000000000000000000' else Craftname end as varchar(20)) as CraftName, Count, Maketime, Maketype, Del from Charitems where CharID=(Select TOP 1 CharID from Chars where charname= '" + textBox52.Text + "' and del='0') Order by bag, Slot", con);
DataTable dt = new DataTable();
sda.Fill(dt);
dataGridView2.DataSource = dt;
Thanks i use now your query
@wallerus i'll check all text :3
Old 12/17/2015, 20:19   #20

Hi, UPPP
Since several weeks I work on a rebuild of my program. I added a lot of new things, simplifying connection, improving the sequence of automatic action. BUT ABOVE !! I set up query that'll go check a lot of things!! especially at item editor, if the item in question can be stater or linker (pets/costume, lapis, consumable that cannot be).
Actually i need to finish item editor part
Few screen :

Old 12/24/2015, 18:41   #21

Version 2.1 added !!!