Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Shaiya PHP website (CMS)

Discussion on [Release] Shaiya PHP website (CMS) within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 11/12/2015, 22:02   #46

elite*gold: 0
im just going threw useing the FR one as the base and updateing it to english since this version is so incomplete and just looks throwen together not to mention this site is still trying to use MSSQL escape string but odbc is called not MSSQL driver witch would mean the text input boxes arnt actuly protected
Old 11/13/2015, 02:27   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_ View Post
im just going threw useing the FR one as the base and updateing it to english since this version is so incomplete and just looks throwen together not to mention this site is still trying to use MSSQL escape string but odbc is called not MSSQL driver witch would mean the text input boxes arnt actuly protected
Is the FR version protected?

Edit: Found another bug. The registration script will fail, as the SQL queries do not add a missing column required by the script, (assuming your database doesn't have it already). The solution I found was to add a column to the "PS_UserData" database -> dbo.Users_Master table titled "Email" with a datatype of "varchar(50)", with nulls allowed. This seems to have resolved it, and . (For most people who already have existing users in there, it probably isn't ideal to replace the whole thing just to fix a small bug).

Edit #2: In <root>/script/Bless_odbc/bless.php:
Code:
background:url(../../img/bless//bless.png) no-repeat top center fixed;
Should be:
Code:
background:url(../../img/bless/bless.png) no-repeat top center fixed;
Edit #3: Account Management leads to this being displayed in the center of the body:
Code:
'); break; case 'reroll': echo ('

'); break; case 'FC': echo("TEST"); break; default: print "Choose action"; } } else{ echo "Choose an option from the left menu.";} ?>
This error is likely related to it:
Code:
GET http://<yourwebsiteurlhere>/script/reroll/index.php 500 (Internal Server Error)
Edit #4: The Ticket System seems to have the same issue.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2015, 01:15   #48

Most things dont actuly work in ither versions i think this should be moved to Development Section as this is not realy a completed release but development of the website
Old 11/15/2015, 01:18   #49

It might also be worth noting that there are a large number of references still present to the author's personal Shaiya website, which need to be updated to something generic or removed for this to be a proper release to the public.

Edit: I found one of the issues so far with my third edit from . In "<root>/script/panel/panel.php", the following lines should be updated:

Line 9:
Code:
		echo ('<IFRAME SRC="../../script/Registration/changeemail.php" TITLE="ChangeEmail" NAME="ChangeEmail" FRAMEBORDER="0" WIDTH="600" HEIGHT="900"></IFRAME>');
Line 13:
Code:
		echo ('<IFRAME SRC="../../script/reroll/index.php" TITLE="ChangeEmail" NAME="ChangeEmail" FRAMEBORDER="0" WIDTH="600" HEIGHT="900"></IFRAME>');
The paths were not going to the correct location, which resulted in a hidden, related "404 file not found" error. I'm still trying to figure out the main "500 internal server error" issue.

Edit #2: In "<root>/script/reroll/index.php", line 184 may need to be updated if your server is not configured to handle short PHP tags.

Before:
Code:
<?
After:
Code:
<?php
All references to "script/<remaining URL here>" should also be updated to "./<remaining URL here>", as they are not loading from the correct location due to the page being loaded in an iframe, and not through the page it is being visibly displayed on. This will also fix a broken image, however I'm still not sure about the remaining issues yet.

Edit #3: If your server is not configured to handle short PHP tags, update line 2 in "<root>/script/panel/panel.php" also, and it should fix the "500 internal server error" issue:

Before:
Code:
<?
After:
Code:
<?php
Edit #4: For consistency, (as I know this was a design issue caused by the scripts and not the author's website itself), I would recommend modifying the website's scripts to have the "Create Account" option removed from Account Management, and moving "Change Password" from the account creation page to Account Management. It seems a bit odd to have an account management section and not allow users to change their password there, but instead allow them to do it while logged out. Likewise, creating an account in your Account Management section while logged in doesn't make much sense either.

Edit #5: "<root>/script/reroll/inc/login.php" appears to be missing, which is breaking the "Use the recreation rune statistics (GM Weapon Stats)" under the "Characters Management" section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2015, 00:42   #50

awesome work man!
Old 11/20/2015, 02:12   #51

I turned on visible PHP errors and was able to debug most of the hidden messages, but I noticed that one of the voting scripts is referencing a non-existent table that isn't included with the scripts themselves.

The table:
Code:
PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Referer
Anyone know where this comes from? The original voting script that was used to build the one in this website doesn't seem to have any references to it in its topic either.
Old 11/28/2015, 11:10   #52

Received Thanks: 1,093
Hello, you should delete this part of code with "Users_Referer"
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2015, 11:35   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayne01 View Post
Hello, you should delete this part of code with "Users_Referer"
Thank you!

I hope my replies haven't been taken the wrong way. The bugs I'm finding I shared to help get them fixed. Your CMS is pretty awesome, in my opinion!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2016, 16:24   #54

Les liens ne marche pas :/
Old 04/06/2016, 16:46   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link_Darck View Post
Les liens ne marche pas :/
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!hdNCQQaB!sTq41jUIjcJjAjv-RRGPUWfTwBcs8eEn3QpQmfLmKeo
ElitePVPer's website doesn't play nice with MEGA links for some reason. That one should work when accessed directly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2016, 18:25   #56

Hello, i cant run sql scripts i got error in Add_LoginStatus
Quote:
Msg 4902, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Cannot find the object "dbo.Chars" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.
dbo.Users_Master
Quote:
Msg 4902, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Cannot find the object "PS_UserData.dbo..Users_Master" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.
Procedure1
Quote:
Msg 208, Level 16, State 6, Procedure usp_Read_Chars_Detail2_R, Line 78
Invalid object name 'dbo.usp_Read_Chars_Detail2_R'.
Procedure2
Quote:
Msg 208, Level 16, State 6, Procedure usp_Save_Char_LeaveDate_R, Line 14
Invalid object name 'dbo.usp_Save_Char_LeaveDate_R'.

PS: its episode 4.5 server file.+db
Old 04/15/2016, 13:47   #57

Re read what you just posted

Those are all required in game sql to work
Old 07/25/2016, 02:09   #58

merci SugarD-x
grace à toi je peut aider un amis
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2016, 19:46   #59

elite*gold: 85
link down ?
Old 10/20/2016, 10:38   #60

no... is it working for the last version.

Regards