Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ReRolls

Discussion on ReRolls within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ReRolls

Hello Good Evening. I was Looking For Power In EPvP Rerolls Fast. It means, Press "Select" And That The Rune That Follow. I could Search And Find How-To Enchant, But Only From reroll There From 5.4. I'm Looking In 4.5. If Someone Help Me, would be Great.

PS: My English is basic

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GM Links / Rerolls Questions
03/09/2017 - Shaiya Private Server - 20 Replies
is there a faster way to GM Link / Rerolls threw DB or using a GM panel then this 1 : How to do GM link, enchant and ep4 stats change trought DataBase ( the 1 provided by Julee ) if yes , plz answer me on this thread o.o
Disconnected/Rerolls
11/21/2013 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies
on my server we have the quest reroll system and for some reason a few players get disconnected when they are trying to do the rerolls any one know why?
Shaiya Injector for ReRolls
01/25/2013 - Shaiya - 11 Replies
Hello Im looking for an Injector, specially for rerolls, i used this 1 before on a Pserver Shaiya Injector | Reroll / Enchant Hack - YouTube but i got ban, how did it got caught? is it in your logs?, how many chances u got to not get caught? anyway, im only looking for an injector that allow me to ReRoll faster
GM Rerolls Save.
12/13/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello ! Is Anyone know this: When I put and save gm rerolls in a weaps (UPDATE PS_GameData.dbo.UserStoredItems SET CraftName = 00000030303090909000 WHERE RowID = 17), After Saved I go in StoredItems and I see 30303090909000 , How save the 0 for do the rerolls? Please thanks, I used Search button before ask.
Who rerolls on Badlands? :)
02/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 16 Replies
Hey guys, me and some guildies from the german server Carroburg rerolled on Badlands Destro, yesterday. Its amazing how many ppl are playing there :D I just wanted to ask who else is playing on Badlands? :) Greetings