Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GS Administration Panel

Discussion on GS Administration Panel within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 03/17/2014, 03:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Parse error: parse error in C:\xampp\htdocs\GS\main_panel.php on line 2
Old 03/10/2015, 12:37   #17

Thanks for the release. I tried it and works on SQL 2008/R2 both faction/items but had issues on SQL 2012, it changes the faction correctly but the Items remain the same.

Anyone knows what might be the problem?
Old 07/23/2015, 13:15   #18

Sorry i haven't been here to support you guys with the problems and left over some errors and so.

@regvn if you delete that bit of code means you delete the actual session is created during your login, and also you kill the session_start();

During the quick inspection to this i realised that there are indeed a couple of mistakes in the script but it ain't throwing me the error some of you encounted so it most likely your server browser in mssql configuration manager is not running and is not accepting odbc connections, try using instead db_connect.php rather than info.php in your include('info.php'); or try adding a line in between <?php and //setting information.

@Precious when i edited it and did stuff i did using sql 2012 however i remember i had this issue and was that if the light item (i think by model) doesn't match then it doesn't change the items or can be trashed by replacing the item with some junk ones.
When i edited my client items i toke much care to edit the costumes to match on both sides and never had problems. (ex: level 1 light top = to level 1 dark top and the model).
You've might edited for light lv1 armor made it 15 and the fury lv70 armor made it 15 so then they are unable to make the transition.

I didn't had that much experience by the time, but i will update this asap and maybe add some custom stuff and some nice UI or so.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2015, 01:25   #19

Cold anyone please Help me ?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function checkSession() in D:\xampp\htdocs\GS\panel.php on line 6

i dont know what to do :/
Old 12/18/2015, 16:55   #20

Error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_INCLUDE in C:\AppServ\www\GS\main_panel.php on line 2