Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Guide to Have Unlimited Use of Rec Runes in Game

Discussion on [Release]Guide to Have Unlimited Use of Rec Runes in Game within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 07/20/2013, 01:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
*Cough* You did NOT find the adresses sir
I believe someone else did ^^

And the 1's And 0's Method did not work
Please give credit where credit is due
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2013, 01:51   #17

******* owned :P
Old 07/20/2013, 02:00   #18

Received Thanks: 1,066
Dun dun dun o.o.../respect lost?
Old 07/20/2013, 02:13   #19

lol, Minxii im sorry about not responding you back about your questions, believe me i was, just that as i posted earlier regarding the ENCHANTING, is a little bit more complicated, what im focused on right now is enableling the recreating of CAPES, which from what i can see is a little easier then the enchanting subject, i was not and will not take credit for anything you find about enchanting, why would i do that knowing you are here to read everything i post . But about the 1 and 0 it does work, just that we have little understanding of assembly that we dont know what to look for lol, but let me see if i finish this about RECREATING CAPES, and we can continue you work on enchanting.

-No guys i think all this is a missunderstanding, she is refering to the Offsets she found SOON AFTER reading my tutorias -_- *sigh* this is really confusing
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2013, 06:25   #20

I really can careless what others wanna say about my post unless you see my point in the post i am making, to proceed threw what i am going to say is first off great tutorial but secondly yes it will help others in there server, will hurt others knowing if all server has the same stuff in their servers what is the unique to any server if they are basically a copy of all others with the same stuff and the same content same all? Do you guys think everyone just will leave shaiya more sooner then it is already is dying slowly? Well i think so if you guys find it useful great for you guys but know that its gonna all go to be a copy of another server then you will still get those jealous admins attacking one another so enjoy that i guess unless you can deal with them but i resign from having to deal with those types of kids. Have a nice day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2013, 07:31   #21

elite*gold: 360
Funny, you'll be back in a week with a new account. I bet ya
Old 07/20/2013, 07:34   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreameh View Post
Funny, you'll be back in a week with a new account. I bet ya
Actually after i spent so much money in the shaiya sets, modeling noticed it's was a dump investing in tons of development stuff and reason i am selling them all and just leaving shaiya so do not count on it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2013, 07:49   #23

Then why are you posting here still?...
Seriously.
You aren't a troll or anything so you obviously don't get a kick out of the entertainment people like me create.
So that means you obviously are sticking around for the shaiya part correct?
Correct.
If you leave, you leave xD
So no reason for your post right?
It's funny how I seem to have a ladder effect on people..
I mean..not to be full of myself or anything...but yeaaaa...
Old 07/20/2013, 09:11   #24

I can honestly say i get your point Twiligt, But having a unique pserver isnt just about keeping stuffs like this guide from everyone. or selling other stuffs [not that i know you do it, just saying it in genera]. Yes i might helped servers of so called devs, that are just here in this page feeding from everyones work, and not giving anything back. But the truth is, i was once one of those people, i learned how to do a server, i learned php , sql , designing , and just about everything you need to know to make a server from this forum. So the moment i found out about this i just knew i had to release it, because i felt it was right. I did however, asked first, 2 days before releasing it. Wanted to see if there was no type of problems i would run into but noone responded negatively. So i just went ahead n made it. i am also aware that i will encounter people that just play dirty in every ways of their lifes , steal releases (is the main one) but i will not let that get to me, i think i will stay here for a while, and help as much as i can to try and make this game alot or maybe just alittle (lol) diffrent than the original one (which is one of the main reason people leave the original, other than not to pay alot of money).

- Now, if we can please go back to topic because i would like to continue on trying to find the fix for npc enable rec of capes/ or enable easy enchantment ... lol
Old 07/20/2013, 09:44   #25

No server will be the same unless someone copies it.
It's the mind that creates the server.
The smarter the person the better the server security and bug fixes.
Yet the more creative the person, the better the design is.
Obviously there is quite a lack of creativity going on..
Old 07/20/2013, 10:10   #26

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Minxii, killer870 seems to have found the offsets on his own, and the 1 0 1 0 1 thing does work. Yes, this thing was initially reversed by lilprohacker, but it doesn't mean that if you do it on your own it's still just lilprohacker's work alone.

And no Snuggle, I have much more interesting activities than even registering an account on CyC, let alone getting banned there.

Elitepvpers is the place where Shaiya was born, I don't see a reason for moving on another board. You could call that treason if you want. Not picking on Teddy or something, but I believe one of the reasons for which he's currently on CyC is because he's a moderator there. I have something to associate it with. Simple member on elitepvpers and moderator on CyC is like Lv1 in OS and Lv80 on a private server. Don't get me wrong guys, but elitepvpers will always be the main home for Shaiya, no matter where everyone goes. It was born here, here it was turned upside down by brilliant developers, here the development still goes strong with people like castor4878 that make great tutorials and releases.

Looking forward to seeing some releases coming from the remarkable and relentless Snuggle.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/20/2013, 11:23   #27

Could Be nive to stop some little Drama and that the topic rest Clear and Clean !
Because some ppl admirated what the guy did, but him as the brave to put it online and sharing ! instead of some dev selfish or sharing in around when he got the ideas to do it anyway gratz all of you but we speak we speak ! as the guy no have time to do it for Enchant why you dont continious by yourself here Nublesss ? will be great that an other one share and complement in developing Shaiya because You know how to do ^^ or an other one this can be usefulll

Please Someone to finnished it for enchant ?

Regards :*** and thank You Much
Old 07/20/2013, 11:40   #28

Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Diavolino_ View Post
Could Be nive to stop some little Drama and that the topic rest Clear and Clean !
Because some ppl admirated what the guy did, but him as the brave to put it online and sharing ! instead of some dev selfish or sharing in around when he got the ideas to do it anyway gratz all of you but we speak we speak ! as the guy no have time to do it for Enchant why you dont continious by yourself here Nublesss ? will be great that an other one share and complement in developing Shaiya because You know how to do ^^ or an other one this can be usefulll

Please Someone to finnished it for enchant ?

Regards :*** and thank You Much
Sorry, my brain is unable to do such advanced things, Snuggle can confirm this.

I mean, if I said that I'm working on something much more interesting nobody would believe me, would they ?
Old 07/20/2013, 11:43   #29

Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
Minxii, killer870 seems to have found the offsets on his own, and the 1 0 1 0 1 thing does work. Yes, this thing was initially reversed by lilprohacker, but it doesn't mean that if you do it on your own it's still just lilprohacker's work alone.

And no Snuggle, I have much more interesting activities than even registering an account on CyC, let alone getting banned there.

Elitepvpers is the place where Shaiya was born, I don't see a reason for moving on another board. You could call that treason if you want. Not picking on Teddy or something, but I believe one of the reasons for which he's currently on CyC is because he's a moderator there. I have something to associate it with. Simple member on elitepvpers and moderator on CyC is like Lv1 in OS and Lv80 on a private server. Don't get me wrong guys, but elitepvpers will always be the main home for Shaiya, no matter where everyone goes. It was born here, here it was turned upside down by brilliant developers, here the development still goes strong with people like castor4878 that make great tutorials and releases.

Looking forward to seeing some releases coming from the remarkable and relentless Snuggle.

the reason why i went mostly to cyc is because its pissing me off that ppl go off topic or start to flame on some1else release where the person just want to share what he did. which is as u see exactly happening here. Furthermore its pissing me off that the mods/ admins of epvpers are giving a shit about the section which is clearly seeable.

well back on topic.
i noticed the changes on the game.exe take a few errors withitself if im not wrong. (it can be that i did something wrong but this time i dont think so)
firstly it can cause an insta dc after opening the game.exe which is a few annoying but nothing that bad.
And it is causing errors with the AH Board its like u search something click to get to the next site and after that u cant do anything in the AH anymore u will have to close AH board and reopen it to be able to use it again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2013, 11:53   #30

Believe or not this kind of thing all ready done by your hand doesnt take many times ! anyway i unbelieve its the time but more your interest and to keep it for you ... You are busy with other things i know but these ofset are not foreign for you and could be done ... anyway thx For your trying lol