Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Maximum officer slots

Discussion on Maximum officer slots within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Maximum officer slots

Hey guys,
I feel like being generous, again.
By default a guild can normally have 6 officers(rank 2's). You could have more by manually giving them the rank in the database, which is basically a waste of time.
You can give the guild leader the ability to promote more than just 6 rank 2's.
All you have to do is simply open ps_game.exe in hex and go to the offset 0x0002EAB5. The number you're going to see there is 07, which means 6 rank 2's + 1 guild leader. The data type of that byte is a signed byte, which means its max value is 127, 7F in hex.
You can change that value to maximum 7F, and you'll have 126 maximum officer slots.
I didn't really mess with it, probably NOPing the CMP would have given us unlimited officer slots, but it may have also screwed something about the guilds(which I'm quite sure about), so I guess 126 are enough.

I hope this helped.
Thanks
22 Users
Old 07/23/2014, 19:37   #2

elite*gold: 195
Thanks for sharing good work
Old 09/12/2014, 00:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
Helps in guilds so much.
Old 09/12/2014, 22:07   #4

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by .XVC. View Post
Helps in guilds so much.
Dude, *** **** stop replying to old topics, the wholeShaiya Pserver Guides & Releases is spammed by you.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/12/2014, 22:28   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjayy View Post
Dude, *** **** stop replying to old topics, the wholeShaiya Pserver Guides & Releases is spammed by you.
*****, it's just someone new to development, they might not understand how it works yet haha. But i can agree on that.