Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] EP 6 Christmas Map Patch and more...

Discussion on [Release] EP 6 Christmas Map Patch and more... within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] EP 6 Christmas Map Patch and more...

As promised, contained is a patch file made from the new Korean patch. It contains all the needed files to add the Christmas maps and textures for EP6 and also includes a new set of minimaps in a much higher definition than older ones.

EDIT * This patch is for those using the dual map(AR/CR) in map 1 of both factions. If you did NOT get the setup for the dual maps then use the for map 1 (maps 1/2) of each faction.

NOTE* This is ment for EP 6 map setups ONLY. You will need to have the dual dungeon setup released in order for this to function correctly. Adding this to a map setup for EP 5 without the proper EP 6 map setup will result in errors.

Virustotal refused to scan the file as it is too large and when scanning the url it return a global scan of MediaFire. Sorry for that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shaiya0022.JPG (370.4 KB, 721 views)
File Type: jpg Shaiya0023.JPG (369.0 KB, 703 views)
Thanks
15 Users