Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] PVP Rankings (MSSQL ODBC)

Discussion on [Release] PVP Rankings (MSSQL ODBC) within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] PVP Rankings (MSSQL ODBC)

First of all please don't ask how to use these files in this thread. There are plenty of sites on the internet which explain how to set up a WAMP/XAMPP/IIS server on a Windows OS based computer. All you need to run this is an MSSQL database, and a web server which can process PHP files, such as Apache (the A in the WAMP/XAMPP acronyms), or IIS7+.

This is a PHP based rankings script for use with the MSSQL ODBC database connector.

Features
  1. Tool-tip showing recent killed/killed by (anti-stat padding feature)
  2. Tool-tip showing player stats (anti-cheating feature)
  3. Filters for level range, class, and faction
  4. Paging (25 results per page default)
  5. Sorting (on Kills, Deaths, and kill-to-death ratio default)
  6. Rank icons with tool-tip of rank #
  7. Class icons with faction colored background, and tool-tip of class name
  8. Rank numbering based on user chosen filter and sort
  9. Simple and clean interface
  10. Organized code
  11. Bound queries, as opposed to escaping query inputs

Example screenshots

Basic troubleshooting information
This project requires javascript to be enabled in a user's web browser to use it.

If you receive an error that states "Database Connection Error!", please remove the error suppression symbol from the db.config.php file to see what the actual error is. The error suppression symbol is @ for PHP scripts.

If tool-tips are not loading when hovering over a character name, a likely candidate would be the action log table is too large for the query to finish when calculating last killed, last killed by, most killed, most killed by. Either trim your action log table to a reasonable size, or remove those statistics from being queried and displayed, your choice.

Download
Please let me know of any questions or problems with these scripts that you come across that are NOT related to setting up your own web server, or connecting to your own database.

Please give thanks and credit when applicable.
Attached Files
File Type: rar rank.rar (61.5 KB, 2932 views)
Thanks
57 Users
Old 05/12/2012, 06:17   #2

ALSOME Release!! been awhile seance i got to try out a script from abrasive hopefully it works with EP-3^^

works alsome with EP-3 had no problems at all. even great for people that just learning php^^
Old 05/12/2012, 14:20   #3

Bro, me I did what you said but I get some errors in your.

See :

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rank_Error.jpg (23.9 KB, 1334 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2012, 20:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaGamer01 View Post
Bro, me I did what you said but I get some errors in your.

See :

From what I can tell that error is occuring because you might be using SQL Server 2005, and in my query I am casting to a Date type, which SQL Server 2005 does not support.

In rank_DAO.php try changing this line:
Code:
CASE WHEN c.JoinDate > c.LeaveDate THEN CAST(c.JoinDate AS Date) ELSE CAST(c.LeaveDate AS Date) END AS LastSeen,
To this:
Code:
CASE WHEN c.JoinDate > c.LeaveDate THEN CAST(c.JoinDate AS DateTime) ELSE CAST(c.LeaveDate AS DateTime) END AS LastSeen,
Or possibly this:
Code:
CASE WHEN c.JoinDate > c.LeaveDate THEN c.JoinDate ELSE c.LeaveDate END AS LastSeen,
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/12/2012, 21:02   #5

Thank you abrasive, nice release, and thanks for the quick fix for SQL 2005 edition.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2012, 21:06   #6

You're welcome, hope you enjoy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2012, 07:49   #7

About the pvp ranks, i was wondering how to take out Deaths/KDR. oO
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2012, 07:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by taZツ View Post
About the pvp ranks, i was wondering how to take out Deaths/KDR. oO
Here is some information of how to configure some of the views:
  1. To remove columns of data from the ranking page the simplest way is to edit rank.view.php. For example to remove deaths and ratio from being displayed, remove any <th> and <td> lines that refer to Deaths and KDR. There should be 4 lines total to remove in this case.
  2. To remove data from being displayed in the character stats tool-tip the simplest way it to edit characterTooltip.view.php. In this case removing one line starting with <tr> will remove the data displayed on that line.

Also I just updated the project, here is a list of changes:
  1. Added tool-tip on hover of the rank number stating if a character is online or offline. (FYI the number should be yellow if they are online)
  2. Reduced the quantity of page numbers to display as they were not fitting properly.
  3. Separated out the base stats from the stats from gear, and made stats from gear show up in yellow.
  4. Added a BaseStat total row to the character stats tool-tip.
  5. Added HP/MP/SP to the character stats tool-tip. It is assumed that no character will have HP/MP/SP over 65535, so if a character has more than that it will not be displayed properly.
  6. *Hopefully* fixed the errors occuring in the character stats tool-tip when a user has no gear on.
  7. Fixed the Last Killed, Last Killed By, Most Killed, and Most Killed stats in the character tool-tip
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2012, 09:14   #9

I have error
Quote:
Warning: odbc_execute() [function.odbc-execute]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]��� ������� �������, SQL state 01S02 in SQLExecute in C:\xampp\htdocs\rank\rank_DAO.php on line 164
No results to display.
Old 05/13/2012, 10:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton1312 View Post
I have error
I can't read your error as it shows up as all question marks, but did you modify db.config.php to use your database login credentials?
Old 05/13/2012, 10:34   #11

Yes, i edit db.config to use my database
Old 05/13/2012, 10:48   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton1312 View Post
Yes, i edit db.config to use my database
Are you running SQL Server 2005? If so please refer to post #4 of this thread.

If you are using SQL Server 2008, please provide an SQL error message in English, otherwise I do not know how I can help you.
Old 05/13/2012, 13:53   #13

Nice Release abrasive. But by me it doesnt Shows any Charakter. Only The Buttons. You know what to do?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2012, 17:32   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrustzJokes View Post
Nice Release abrasive. But by me it doesnt Shows any Charakter. Only The Buttons. You know what to do?
You could use your head and imagine if you have to choose classes and all that.
Would not it be better to press the button "GO"
Old 05/13/2012, 22:03   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by George St-Pierre View Post
You could use your head and imagine if you have to choose classes and all that.
Would not it be better to press the button "GO"
Im Not stupid -.-
When i press "Go" and choose Level - class - faction doesn't Happen