Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] New EP6 Maps

Discussion on [Release] New EP6 Maps within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 10/19/2012, 23:02   #106

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone explain to me what i do exactly with these files? I have copied them and put into my map folder, and edited the map.ini with what ive seen from other posts but i am still getting map data load error on every map...so if anyone could help it be much appreciated. ty
Old 10/20/2012, 00:16   #107

Das Problem ist das nicht jeder den selben client benutzt und somit jeder andere datein hat! doch nun ist es so weit das US, DE und Korea alle auf ep6 sind darum wer die neuen files möchte kann sich einfach die clienten saugen! Wichtig dabei ist man muss eine andere game.exe benutzen! die datein: Skill.Data, NPCQuest.Sdata durch ältere versionen ersetzen.
Old 10/21/2012, 07:45   #108

elite*gold: 260
I might get back in the game and release a new fully updated version of my server files. I will have to start fresh from scratch though i lost all my work a while back. If i find the time expect a full Official release from me.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/21/2012, 13:05   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinru2004 View Post
I might get back in the game and release a new fully updated version of my server files. I will have to start fresh from scratch though i lost all my work a while back. If i find the time expect a full Official release from me.

nice shin. i can't wait to see it:-)
Old 05/04/2013, 01:15   #110

Where you have to put the maps? C: \ ShaiyaServer \ SERVER \ PSM_Client \ Bin \ Data \ Map
Old 05/04/2013, 10:13   #111

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
into ur client...
Old 05/04/2013, 13:34   #112

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
idk what exact ur problem is noobness but as this thread is about the client sided stuff and he speaks about server sided stuff its something totaly different where he wanted to put the files. Which is why i said the files belong into the client.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DERWO View Post
Where you have to put the maps? C: \ ShaiyaServer \ SERVER \ PSM_Client \ Bin \ Data \ Map
this has nothing to do with beeing drunk but as it seems u were drunk by doing that post as this is just flaming without any reason at all. Furthermore i dont see why u are always flaming and beeing completly offtopic at all?

so just to make clear for u DERWO
the files u got here in this thread SHOULD NOT be putted into ur server files they NEED to be added into ur client. And as Sondo was that nice he putted it already in the order so u only have to update it ( so the direct path is within the files)
Old 06/30/2013, 17:31   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by driesy1 View Post
hey so does the mini map only work with the ep6 koren game.exe ? or can u still use the ep5 game.exe

It is simple...
1st: Every EP6 Map's will work with an EP5.4 Game.exe you cannot only see the 'M' map.
2nd: You get data load error at 75-79 Map? Yeah you do. You gotta add interfaces, textures and everything into your client. Add the svmaps to your shaiya server folder. Then Try again.

Kind Regards
TimeHood