Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Usable sql scripts

Discussion on [Release]Usable sql scripts within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Usable sql scripts

dev's in TMOS have collected/changed and edited alot of the stuff that's in here, and as a thanks to all that helped us under the way up we would like to release some of the ones we have to make our server work easyer/better.

and for credits well it's Elite i have no idea now who all that helped with this.. i found it with searching for about 6 month time before i started making the server and 2 years now running my own and changed them to so they work for us. + made some new..

so none named none forgot:-) all i can say is thanks all, hope some of them can help you all

forgot some :

Quote:
select * from PS_GameData.dbo.Chars
where CharName= 'charname here'
Quote:
select * from PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master
where UserID= 'Userid here'
Quote:
USE PS_UserData;
UPDATE Users_Master
SET Point = (Point + 10000) -- change how many points you want to add here
WHERE UserID = 'xxx' -- userid here in ''
Quote:
Cleanup action log

delete
from PS_GameLog.dbo.ActionLog
where ActionTime <= getdate() - 30 -- this del Actionlog exept last 30 day's (change how you like it)
Quote:
how many accounts and how many banned=

SELECT count(*) as 'NoOfAccounts'
FROM [PS_UserData].[dbo].[Users_Master]

select COUNT(*) as 'NoOfBannedIp'
from [PS_UserData].dbo.BannedIPs
Attached Files
File Type: rar usable sql scripts from TMOS.rar (23.6 KB, 917 views)
Thanks
20 Users
Old 04/18/2012, 12:40   #2

Received Thanks: 1,407
I think those scripts will be useful for ADM's and people who work on a new server... Like me xD
im working on a new server EP4 - 4.5

So thanks bro
Old 04/18/2012, 17:03   #3

hi , What is the SQL LOGIN ID , PASS and URL ?
Old 04/18/2012, 17:44   #4

you just open your sql and run them there. no url or User/pass for them. this is to be run directly in sql
Old 04/25/2012, 00:29   #5

Thanks !
Old 07/20/2012, 00:41   #6

elite*gold: 6
any1 has a DP Query to give all Players DPs?
Old 07/20/2012, 02:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruestarr1337 View Post
any1 has a DP Query to give all Players DPs?
Code:
UPDATE PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master SET Point = (Point + 1000) WHERE Point < (2147483647 - 1000);
Thanks
8 Users
Old 11/13/2012, 09:26   #8

Hello Im new to being an Admin I need some help with getting my server up and running... i go to the PSMServer patch and it goes to play then back to the pause ive put the Database in the database file on My D drive Im trying to figure out what I've done wrong or what the issue is Can someone help me my skype is fallenangelforever1 thanks
Old 11/13/2012, 15:49   #9

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman2012 View Post
Hello Im new to being an Admin I need some help with getting my server up and running... i go to the PSMServer patch and it goes to play then back to the pause ive put the Database in the database file on My D drive Im trying to figure out what I've done wrong or what the issue is Can someone help me my skype is fallenangelforever1 thanks
this is the totaly wrong place to ask ur question. furthermore this question got already answered million times. use the search engine of epvpers to find what u are looking for. IF u still didnt get further after searchign u can post a thread in shaiya privat section where u provide us ur loogs of ur server which will help to find the problem out.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
admin, dev, script, sql