Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Fix Ranger exploit on EP5 Servers.

Discussion on [Release] Fix Ranger exploit on EP5 Servers. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Fix Ranger exploit on EP5 Servers.

# REMOVED

I left elitepvpers.
Thanks
18 Users
Old 01/13/2011, 14:49   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
nice release! saw too much annoying exploiters on too much servers..
i think this will help alot!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2011, 17:34   #3

Received Thanks: 1,777
Could you drictly uploade it??????

the website it sorta annoying xD

what was i thinking # added to my guide!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2011, 02:27   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Please give credits to those that made this release possible OR link to the original thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2011, 02:32   #5

Received Thanks: 1,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
Please give credits to those that made this release possible OR link to the original thread.
And And........a driect upload because you agree that websites host...has billions of ads and popups i...errrr we all hate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2011, 08:53   #6

About filefactory im sorry i use a premium account to host random files and transfer them easily beetween servers. So i never really use any other host.

Anyway thanks LPH for adding the original topic. Makes me save time
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2011, 06:28   #7

Will this work on a EP 4 Server?
Old 05/06/2011, 15:35   #8

so this would work but the offsets are
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
[Ranger Class Exploit] Salvo Bug.
12/20/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 4 Replies
General explanation: You win extra time, to take out 2 extra salvo shots, and pindown + Bleeding puncture, before target player/mob gets to you. How does this work? I'm doing my best to explain this the best way possible: If you miss your two first shots of Salvo (you aim in the other direction on hit, and on the UL attack), the third (and last) hit of your salvo you aim at your target.
multiple ranger stances bug or exploit
09/05/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
ok the other night i was abl to buff myslef with all 4 ranger stances. i received full credit for damage increase which game my ranger over 600 dps with np combos ot cirts.. just form the stances. normally only 1 stance can be applied at one time but i had all 4 .. i have no idea how it was done and have tried for 2 days to duplicate it with no luck. tjhe buffs lasted over night till my dumb ass refeated....any suggestions opn how to get the 4 stances back?
exploit or bug? multiple ranger stances
09/01/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
ok heres what happened. im a ranger in aoc with 4 stance abilities if feated right. yesterday i refeated. later that day i was fighting and noticed i was way way wicked hitting hard.. checked my dps and was near 600 with only a bow .. no combos. i was receiving all the benefits of the different stances and they all stacked. i saw that i had all 4 stances buffed on me at the same time. this is normallly impossible. i do not know how i did it but others are doing it. any suggestions on how...
Post-CU Ranger Exploit Phecnacine
06/13/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Use the Phecnacine Darts, Its a scout trap. Ive been using it on krayts, but I would assume only a ranger with a few boxes of trapping even has a chance of hitting an elite critter. However, a majority of the time, this trap will stop the creature dead in its tracks, instead of slowing it down. Sometimes it takes two or three traps, but it will eventually stop it! Just like stopping shot, but forever!. Don't use any other traps on it! Ive found that this breaks the old stop and just puts...