Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Web register problem

Discussion on Web register problem within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Web register problem

Hey everyone

So I've got a problem with the web register.

1. Call me a newbie but I tried probably every host and such so I can put the files and make a registering page, but I don't know exactly how and which host to use.
2. I don't know exactly what to change in both index.php and processor.php
3. I know there's a way to register someone through the MSQL but I searched everywhere and can't find a proper way.

I followed the guide but still don't know what to do. Any help would be greately appreciated =]
Old 04/24/2010, 01:05   #2

elite*gold: 92
The problem is: Free hoster have no access to your PC (127.0.0.1)
Download:

Install xampp on your local Drive

1. Go to c:\xampp\xampp\htdocs and put the files (index.html, processor.php) in the folder.
2. Open processor.php and Change the follow:
Code:
// Connection with MSSQL server
$conn=mssql_connect('127.0.0.1','SQLLOGIN','SQLPASSWORD');
3. Go to and register a free subdomainLogin and Choose "My Services" Choose "Host with IP-Adress". After this go to your router webseite
and forward the Port 80 (HTTP Server) to your IP Adress 192.***.***.***
after this Start Apache and go to your Subdomain
End

Sorry my English is not perfect ^,^
Old 04/24/2010, 19:40   #3

This could be caused by your isp blocking port 80. To check to see if your port is allowed go to

If your isp is blocking it then you need to config your httpd.conf file to another port. Along with your DNS host port through a port 80 redirect.
Old 04/26/2010, 14:17   #4

Thanks for answer guys but another problem persists

The port is unblocked but whenever I try to register a normal account, the game doesn't detect it. It says invalid username and password.

I can change everything in the game, name, exp, drop etc, but it seems the registering still doesn't work. Any ideas?
Old 08/07/2016, 03:15   #5

Check my game in video :

Tags
host, shaiya, web register