Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Developing for you :3

Discussion on Developing for you :3 within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
Developing for you :3

Hello guys. As some of you maybe know from the
Game hacking section, i know this game fairly well.

Iam offering my Service to Develope custom stuff
for your Server. Whatever idea you have, you can
request it.

I can do website scripts or tools that work with /
without the database. There are almost no limits

However what i want from you are the following
Informations:

What exactly do you want
What are you willing to pay for it

Oh and btw, everything is possible even completly
from scratch written Shaiya Server with C++
and Mysql DB :d

Please PM me if you have any requests
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Developing Bot:
12/02/2015 - DarkOrbit - 34 Replies
THE OFFICIAL CUBEX Hey i am developing a bot in visual studio using visual basic. I want to create a bot that is able to farm boxes and aliens. I also want to allow you to log into as many accounts as you want and have them follow one main account and attack what the main account attacks ect. The bot is very undeveloped and only logs in and gets your account info so far and as far as a website goes i have not started one yet. As of now it will be completely free :) If you have any...
Web Developing
12/18/2014 - Web Development - 2 Replies
Hey Leute :) , Ich studiere Internet Marketing. Das heißt ich lerne Usability, Accessability, SEO, SEA etc für Websiten. Jedoch nicht wie man diese erstellt. Da mich dieses Thema allerdings interessiert würde ich mich hier gerne selbstständig vertiefen. Mein Ziel ist es eine Website aufzubauen mit der ich alles was ich lerne SEO, SEA etc. direkt anwenden kann. Außerdem wäre dies wohl eine Möglichkeit mit der man teilweise auch nebenbei etwas verdienen kann. Wie sind eure Erfahrungen in...
Wow Developing
12/09/2013 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo Allerseits ! Ich wollte fragen ob mir vll jemand helfen kann einen eventboss zu erstellen !er sollte 5 Phasen haben :-)
Developing a game
06/18/2013 - Private Server - 0 Replies
#This project has been closed a long time ago. Thanks to all of you who have participated, I hope you learned something.
Developing help??
03/26/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
hello. i saw there are some people who are good in developing here and i just wanted to ask a question... does anyone know the requiring java code in order to make the augmenting automatic when someone clicks to a lifestone? i mean for example i am a player and i have a lifestone and the gemstones, so i double click on the lifestone and my weapon is augmented (or the augment window appears in order to augment manually). i hope you understand what i mean :P my server is called...