Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Itemmall Dc

Discussion on Itemmall Dc within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Itemmall Dc

Please help me guys,im editing ep 6.3 sw but im buy item from itemmall,im kick from game,first im instantly kick from game but now items come to inventory after im kick from game...
Old 01/23/2017, 23:04   #2

ps_gamedata---->usp_Save_User_BuyPointItems2
Old 02/07/2017, 13:27   #3

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Arrow Shaiya -> Shaiya PServer De…

#moved
Old 02/10/2017, 06:57   #4

hello i am having the same problem as the original question here and i also have put the usp_Save_User_BuyPointItems2 query in and still have the same problem the item shows in my inventory then i DC when i log back in the item is gone from inventory. i have also noticed that when i look at my Cash.SData in my client using SHStudio 0.7.5.5 i have 6 bags/tabs but when i open the one inside of my server it only has 4 bags/tabs. I am new to this type of stuff and have been searching for a while for an answer so this is my last resort any help would be greatly appreciated,Thank you in advance..PS i have went through and made sure the item numbers are correct and the product IDs to the best of my knowledge i am sure there is something small i am missing or doing wrong again thank you for any help on this.
Old 02/14/2017, 23:50   #5

I rub my magic ball and see people who forgot to import cash.sdata to the db

otherwise you most likely have wrong server/client combo.

Tags
help me