Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Interface bug

Discussion on Shaiya Interface bug within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Interface bug

Hi,
i found this grafik bug in my shaiya client.
Does anybody know how to fix it? Or what I have to do with the grafics?
I mean the EXP bar.

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards
Old 01/05/2017, 22:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Skrillex:. View Post
Hi,
i found this grafik bug in my shaiya client.
Does anybody know how to fix it? Or what I have to do with the grafics?
I mean the EXP bar.

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards

Use Photoshop and edit the main bla bla .tga file and import it back from time to time and see if it works fine and done

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Interface EP8 FR-US By Shaiya-KillsZone
04/12/2016 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
sorry wrong section removed
Looking for a Graphic Designer Shaiya Interface
01/11/2016 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Hello Community! I'm looking for a graphic Designer which is able to build me a unique Shaiya Interface . I'm able to pay around 100$ for this unique interface. I know few guys around shaiya community with nice skills able to rebuild shaiya interface as DnSnh but he left community. There is around 20>40 .tga files in this interface which required to remake. So if anyone is able to help me doing that please add my skype: admin_lewis
[ Release]Shaiya Ep6.3 or call Ep7 Interface
04/12/2014 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
This interface for ep6.3 or called ep7 US This DDS or TGA will open on photoshop Scan This file b4 you grab it! ok Doke! https://mega.co.nz/#!4tIRWahY!1FgQJsjyNso3HwyGNHq iZmnOZlTVRPj4A99ST7iHKqk
Shaiya Interface
03/07/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all the shaiya interface that's on OS rite now does anyone know how to get it. I really like the character select screen both when your creating a new one and choosing one you've already created. I like the new interface if anyone can help a nub like me please do tyty
[REQUEST]New Episode 6 Shaiya Interface
05/27/2012 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Can someone make a torrent with the korean client of shaiya. I would like to try out the new interface. I would have downloaded it from their main site but I had some problems with the translation program and so I didn't understand what they were saying. The only thing that I could figure out was that I needed an account to download the client's content( which of course I couldn't make because of the language).:(