Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

helps encrypt item.sdata.

Discussion on helps encrypt item.sdata. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up helps encrypt item.sdata.

someone could help me, I would learn how to encrypt the item.sdata ep 6.4 . excuse the bad English
Old 11/07/2016, 06:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by elthonjhon1 View Post
someone could help me, I would learn how to encrypt the item.sdata ep 6.4 . excuse the bad English
The item.sdata is already encrypted if you mean to protect the files

you need to buy the service to someone who has

Shen is one of those who knows how
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Deutsche Item.Sdata /Skill.Sdata /Monster.Sdata
05/27/2018 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
hey.. ich bin auf der suche nach den wie oben stehenden s.data´s.. ich habe alles scho durchsucht.. kann jedoch nichts finden :/ dank im vorraus.
[Question]SData Encrypt
08/30/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies
Hey all, Sdata Encryptor/Decryptor (w/ source) I found this post about encrypts sdata and wanted to know how to edit game.exe and the source for a custom key to accept that other people can not decrypt my files. Sorry my english
[SUCHE]Episode 4.5 Item.sdata & Mosnter.sdata
11/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo EPVP wie der Titel schon sagt suche ich eine Deutsche Episode 4.5 Item.sdata & Monster.sdata MFG Oder ein Deutscher Episode 4 Client wäre auch Gut^^
[HELP]Item.SData & NPCQuest.SData
02/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok there is 2 parts to where I need help so let me try and explain this as clearly as I can so that someone can understand and hopefully come up with a solution. I have been trying to create an NPC of my own, and I have followed tutorials to the exact steps, and every time I make it and throw in my patch the NPC is always a cow *Note* that was editing it via in CSV format using a Open Office Table. Now I have even tried to modify an existing NPC through Hex (including the name, items, etc)...
Need Someone who can Read/Decrypt/Encrypt Sdata Files
04/21/2010 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Hello i am helping a good friend on her server, it is working and up in Beta we are looking for someone who can Read/Decrypt/Encrypt Sdata Files. if you know how and good please contact me at: [email protected]