Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

level bug no limited

Discussion on level bug no limited within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post level bug no limited

Hello everyone today I bring a Question
I have a local server. but what I notice is unlimited level, with commands only reaches level 60 but killing bugs level passes and has no limit.
can someone explain me why is that? I'd be really grateful

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LEVEL 30, 334 SKINS + LIMITED
08/25/2016 - Smite Trading - 12 Replies
Hi guys, I've been playing for 2 years and now I'm so tired of this game. I'm a 23 y.o. player and I need other games to play. Here are the details of my account (S4CHARL): SKINS and MASTERIES 1. AGNI Mastery 4 (446 worshipers) Total skins: 7/10 Standard skin Incinerator
[Selling] Smite account 23 level MOST exclusives and limited!!
06/06/2016 - Smite Trading - 2 Replies
Level:23 (for now) Masteries:10 Godpack:Yes Skins:49 Wards:2 Icons:6 Skins Info: Agni-Volcanic,Curse+VP
[Selling] Smite level 30 account Exclusive and limited skins
03/23/2016 - Smite Trading - 1 Replies
i sell my account it comes with gems and favor if you want to buy skins i sell it for csgo skins or keys. or tf2 items msg me on skype : nikolamen99 or steam: dragney
WTS EUW 30 Level ACC (Limited skins inc)
03/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
While Dota 2 comes up, im quitting from league of legends. Unfortunately, there are not so much champions in this account. But there are a lot of 6300 champions. And, i guess almost every skin is cool. Unranked, have 350 wins. http://i.minus.com/ibklN5loMX3EO0.jpg http://i.minus.com/ioyy1WnlcqWJR.jpg