Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item.Sdata language

Discussion on Item.Sdata language within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200
Item.Sdata language

Does anybody have Shaiya PT item.Sdata translated into English ? Skype : SadistSenpai
Old 08/31/2016, 09:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Why don't you take item.Sdata in English ?
Old 08/31/2016, 20:49   #3
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]_Dephisio View Post
Why don't you take item.Sdata in English ?
That's exactly what I need if anyone has lol since you can't use OS item.Sdata and Pheonix has missing files
Old 08/31/2016, 23:06   #4

elite*gold: 0
I got. Let me think if i give you it... Nope.
Good luck searching.

Translate it yourself People which want to make servers should learn doing some things by their own...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2016, 01:33   #5
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Acid View Post
I got. Let me think if i give you it... Nope.
Good luck searching.

Translate it yourself People which want to make servers should learn doing some things by their own...

No need to be a ***** about it I'm simply asking if anyone has and would be nice to give some help, since I don't have that much time cuz I'm also busy on irl, so if you don't have something nice to say keep it to yourself. No offense just saying

#Request to close as I already done everything by myself.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Deutsche Item.Sdata /Skill.Sdata /Monster.Sdata
05/27/2018 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
hey.. ich bin auf der suche nach den wie oben stehenden s.data´s.. ich habe alles scho durchsucht.. kann jedoch nichts finden :/ dank im vorraus.
Item drops are all not right placed (item.sdata)
04/24/2014 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I was wondering after editing some grades of the Item.sdata with ShStudio I saw many things which I couldn't understand. Many drops have been where there never would be on official shaiya other grades were completly changed. Also some QuestItems don't drop I would love to have basics, so I tried easily to download a new client which should be clean and watched his Grades on Item.sdata but they where the same as on my old one. I'm confused, sb may help me?
insert item list from sql to item.sdata
04/23/2014 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
i know all should know this right? i actually forgot how to do it. let's say i wanted to make a new set. copy past in shtool isnt much fun as it takes ages but sql have a good copy past thing:-) would make it so much easyer but i totaly forgot how to make that scv or what ever it's called that i can "make" me a new item.sdata. can someone please share how again? i'm sure it's in here but item .sdata and sql is so common names here it's close to impossible to search for it.
[SUCHE]Episode 4.5 Item.sdata & Mosnter.sdata
11/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo EPVP wie der Titel schon sagt suche ich eine Deutsche Episode 4.5 Item.sdata & Monster.sdata MFG Oder ein Deutscher Episode 4 Client wäre auch Gut^^
[HELP]Item.SData & NPCQuest.SData
02/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok there is 2 parts to where I need help so let me try and explain this as clearly as I can so that someone can understand and hopefully come up with a solution. I have been trying to create an NPC of my own, and I have followed tutorials to the exact steps, and every time I make it and throw in my patch the NPC is always a cow *Note* that was editing it via in CSV format using a Open Office Table. Now I have even tried to modify an existing NPC through Hex (including the name, items, etc)...